Valls Apartments (located on a 19th century building), are newly 2015 restored and fully equipped apartments, maintaining original floor mosaic tiles (modernism style), original ceilings and facade.
70 m2 apartment space + 20 m2 terrace.
- 2 bedrooms.
- 2 bathrooms (with showers).
- 1 folding bed for the 5th guest.
- Internet Wi-Fi.
- Private terrace and balcony.
- Towels and bed linings provided for all guests.
Accès des voyageurs
- The apartment is on the 1st floor.
- The building has a roof top terrace, available ONLY to chill out (NO parties).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
- I will be fully available for help and inquiries, from 9am to 11.30pm, aprox.
- NO parking space available in the building.
2 ways to park, when arriving by car:
1. On the street: is mostly for neighbours, so it is not easy to find parking. You have to pay (buy ticket on parkmeter), except on weekends, that is free.
2. Private parking lot: it is only 2 blocks away from the apartment, and it is the easiest way.
Price per hour: 2 euros (aprox.)
Price per day: 13 euros (aprox.)
There are convenient LOCKERS really close to the apartment (3 blocks away), mainly to use before you check-in, or after you check out.
They are located inside Sants train station, and prices are really cheap (3 euros per day, the small locker; and 5 euros per day, the big locker).
Numéro de licence ou d'immatriculation
En savoir plus sur ce numéro
- SMOKING is totally FORBIDDEN, except on balconies and terrace. Fines will be applied from deposit.
- No minors (under 21) allowed, except in company of adults. ID might be requested.
- PLEASE, be responsible and take care of the apartment as if it was yours...thanks :-)
- Late check-in (after 23.30hs), is an extra 20 euros fee, paid cash on arrival.
Cet hôte a 259 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi! I´m Wally, the owner of Valls Apartments. I'm a 38 year old entrepreneur and traveling is my main passion, so i know exactly what people need and expect when it comes to hospitality.
I aim to give the best and most comfortable accommodation possible, to make Barcelona worth your while!
I love this city so i'm more than happy to share my knowledge and useful tips of this charming province. I also consider myself as a gastronomic saavy or in other words, foodcurious, so i can help you out in that area as well... ;-)
Hope you enjoy my cozy, fully renovated (with love) Valls Apartments!