À propos de ce logement
Pretty stone fronted Villa with views over farmland to the mountains at each end of the Bay of Pollenca. Ideal for 6 people with 3 air conditioned bedrooms (each with their own shower/bath room) and a private pool.
With fabulous white sand beaches stretching around a huge sweep of bay, Puerto Pollenca retains a leisurely atmosphere reminiscent of bygone days when it was a small fishing port. A memorable feature of the town is its elegant tree lined promenade fringed by shops, restaurants and open air cafes, where a lazy stroll in the evening soon becomes something of a ritual and pleasantly sharpens the appetite.
For the more active, there's a wide choice of water sports available, as well as tennis, horse riding and golf. Take a trip across the headland to the nearby seaside village of Cala San Vicente and you'll find a little rocky cove for snorkelling and two lovely sandy bays. Inland, the mediaeval town of Pollenca is worth a visit with its narrow cobbled streets and tapas bars around the square. Or venture into the unspoilt countryside which offers a wealth of magnificent scenery and in springtime plays host to many migratory birds from Africa.
Accès des voyageurs
Outside Cana Carmen:
- Swimming Pool - Generous 9.5m x 4.5m tiled swimming pool with roman step entry. Depth 1.00m - 2.30m.
- Covered Terrace - At the rear of the Villa is a covered terrace furnished with outside sofa set and dining table and chairs.
- Sea View First Floor Terrace - Lovely views across open farmland and citrus orchards to the Bay of Pollenca, from the mountains of the Formentor Peninsular to those tipping the Alcanada Peninsular.
- Well tended Garden - At the rear and side of the villa with lawns and flower beds
- Barbecue - There's a purpose built barbecue in the garden.
Ground Floor Cana Carmen:
- Open plan living room
- Sitting area - 2 comfortable sofas, TV (restricted English programmes) and DVD player. Windows to the garden.
- Dining Area - Dining table and chairs, painted a pretty ‘distressed’ blue. Staircase to first floor.
- Kitchen - Granite topped, wooden fronted fitted cupboards, double sink, gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and larder. Glass topped breakfast table. Door to covered terrace.
- Twin Bedroom 1 - 2 single beds, windows to the courtyard at the front. Air con unit
- Family Bathroom - Prettily tiled bathroom with bath, shower over bath, toilet, bidet.
- Twin bedroom 2, ensuite shower room - 2 single beds (can be pushed together), window to side of Villa, smartly tiled shower bedroom. Air con unit.
First Floor Cana Carmen:
- Double Bedroom 3 - Double bedroom, windows with pool and garden view Air con unit.
- Shower room - nicely tiled shower, washbasin, WC
- Sitting room - Small sitting room with sofa bed (suitable for an extra person) and doors to the first floor terrace
- Sea view Terrace - Spacious balcony/terrace with distant sea views.
There is plenty of parking space for cars in the gated courtyard at the entrance to the property.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We're there if you need us 24/7 by telephone or text, otherwise it's all yours, enjoy!
- Your Villa will be prepared for you on arrival with fresh bath and handtowels, beds will be made up.
- For stays of 7 nights or more - house towels will be changed every 3 - 4 days. The price is inclusive of a light midweek clean.
- For stays of 14 nights or more - bed linen is also changed every 7 nights.
- Pool towels are provided
Wifi - available at the Villa.
Enjoy your stay.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 413 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi, our names are Diane (rear left) Paul (rear right) Chris C (front left) & Chris L (front right) together we are the team at Freelance Holidays: We've been in the villa rental business since 1984, and are still going strong.
Since 1984 we have been keen as mustard about seeking and offering the best villa rentals in the best locations. In the beginning these were simple village houses and studios in Crete, and some villas in Mallorca. over the years we have added more choices of Mediterranean islands where we have sourced some great villas. Tastes have changed and we are now able to offer some fantastic villas, each with something special and different from the mass market operators usual selection. We have continued to keep our roots and proudly continue to offer typical village accommodation