B&B SUITE LE SOLEIL has a king size bed that can be diverted into 2 single beds, an en-suite bathroom with shower, basin and toilet. French doors open up to a private patio. Equipped with bath amenities, coffee station, DSTV plasma screen, free wifi.
Minimum stay over the peak season from 1st December to 15th January is two nights.
Suite Le Soleil has french doors opening up to a private patio where you can experience peace and quietness. The room is equipped with all necessities to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable
1. Mini Bar Fridge
2. Coffee/Tea station
3. Bathroom amenities
6. Electric blanket and heater
7. Dstv with large plasma screen
8. Free wireless internet
Breakfast is included. Rates for the room vary depending on single/double reservation and on season.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to the spacious lounge where they can linger and relax as well as an undercover patio overlooking the garden. Experience outdoor living with a shared outdoor Jacuzzi and swimming pool nestled in a beautiful tranquil garden with sun deck. An indoor braai room is available at an additional cost, for those who do not want to dine out. Secure off-street parking.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The manager will be on site most of the times to assist with any need.
Constantia Village shopping centre, lovely fine dining and relaxed restaurants, tea gardens, markets, farm stalls, horse riding and biking just a stone's throw away. Close to well known wine farms like Klein Constantia, Groot Constantia, Buitenverwachting, Constantia Uitsig and Beau Constantia. The well known Constantiaberg MediClinic is around the corner for medical treatment. Easy driving distance to all Peninsula beaches (15-20km), hiking trails at Tokai Forest, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, the Baxter Theatre and Maynardville Open Air Theatre. Hop onto a train at the Plumstead station (10 min walk) and experience a 20 min ride into Cape Town City Centre or a beautiful ride to Muizenberg, Kalkbay and Simonstown. Experience a breathtaking Zip Slide combined with wine tasting at various farms from Constantia Nek.
* Check in on 24th December not later than 15h30
* No smoking allowed inside the Manor House.
* No pets allowed.
* No non paying visitors allowed on the property. In unforeseen circumstances, pre-approval must be obtained from management.
* Kaya La Provence at all times reserves the full right of admission.
* Kaya La Provence, the employers and owners do not accept any liability for any loss, damage or injury to persons or property.
* Should Kaya La Provence suffer any loss or damage as an act or omission by a guest, the guest will remain liable for full reimbursement of such loss or damage incurred and will be billed accordingly.
* Only two people max per room and no children allowed under the age of 12 years.
* B&B kitchen is for private use by the host/owners only and guests do not have access to the utensils, equipement, crockery or cutlery.
* Check in time is between 14h00 and 19h00 only and check out is before 10h00.
* In the event of premature departure, guests will be charged for the full original booking.
* No room cleaning service on Sundays and Christmas day.
* No breakfast will be served in the dining room on Sundays and Christmas day. Guests will be issued with a small breakfast hamper the previous evening.
* Bathroom towels not to be used at the pool area. Pool towels will be provided on request.
* Please refrain from eating on the beds.
* Minimum stay over peak season from 1st December to 15th January is two nights and EASTER WEEKEND 3 nights.
Cet hôte a 13 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires