The Casa Bonesce is a lovingly renovated romantic old stone house. Situated in a sunny and quiet location a few minutes from the picturesque village of Mergoscia, the house has a fantastic view over the spectacular Verzasca Dam and Lago Maggiore.
Welcome to our CB-Guesthouse, a great place to stay, and much more. We love it here and we're sure that you will too.
From the house door there are a number of wonderful trekking paths for easy or challenging walks. Nearby climbing areas offer exciting granite pitches for rock climbers. Also mountain bikers will find various challenges in the surrounding area. And to cool down, there are the beautiful waterfalls and crystal clear water of the Verzasca river or the mondane charms of Lago Maggiore inviting you to swim or simply take a relaxed stroll.
Mehr Infos: (URL HIDDEN)
Accès des voyageurs
As our guest you can use our well-equipped guest kitchen for free.
In our lovely large garden you can relax all the time.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will be happy to answer your questions, and we also like to give you tips for activities and things to do.
- We offer a varied breakfast (cereal, rolls, bread, Jam, cheese, ham, eggs,
yogurt, coffee or tea, juices) for 15 CHF per person.
You also have the choice, to prepare it by yourself.
Our kitchen is well equipped.
- Coffee and tea are available for free.
- There is a small grocery store in the village, which has open in the morning, for larger purchases we recommend the supermarket in Tenero .
- There is no restaurant serving hot food in the village.
- We do not have a card reader. Please pay cash.
Smoking is not allowed.
Cet hôte a 189 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires