À propos de ce logement
Charming apartment consisting of 1 bedroom with 16m2, 12m2 living room, kitchen, bathroom and a terrace of 30m2 to 550m away from Moscavide metro station.
20923 - Alojamento Local
Accès des voyageurs
Everything in the house!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will do the check in and help during the stay!!
Subway at 10 minuts walking, the third station from the airport, 5 minuts driving from the airport, the taxi should cost around 8€/10€.
Very near from Parque da Nações, with national and internacional buses, also with train station Gare do Oriente!
- Smokers are asked to not smoke inside the house... next guests may not be smokers and may not like the smell of that.
- Guests are asked to respect the place. Should respect the silent period in Portugal, between 10PM-08AM.
- Check in between 18.30PM-21.30PM please (or other time that its suitable for us)
- No parties in the house, if you wish to do that, talk to us, please!
- No "friends" or "family" in the house. Please, if you think on having someone more than expected, please book it and talk to me.
- Pets allowed
- By law we are required to report some of the personal data of each guest to Foreigners and Borders Service (Portuguese acronym: SEF). After the information is sent to the SEF personal data is destroyed. If you do not agree, you should not book!
All information is in English as one of the most spoken languages of the world if you do not understand something, please ask me!
p3.description.license20923 - Alojamento Local
Just be friendly!!!
Respect the silent period betwen 10pm and 8 am.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 31 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We are a family of 7 with 5 children from previous marriages and we want to show the differences in the world to our children. Paulo (50, Engineer), Adelaide (42, Wine Industry), Inês (18), Catarina (17), Daniela (15), José Pedro and Miguel (15).
Reasons to hosting
The children have to learn that are different perspectives that have to be respect so they become tolerant adults. People and cultures are not good or bad, are diferents.
A German sailor, who survived the sinking of battleship Bismarck, told many years later: When i was 18, i hate the english, yet, I had never meet one. The more people we know, the less willing we are to go to war
We do not travel as much as we would like, because with so many children it is almost impossible to find someone to host us. And when we find it, the trip is usually is too expensive. But if we cannot surf, we can host
We are experienced Couch surfer with 54 positive references and 7 vouches, but after the latest change in the CS policy, we arrive at Airbnb :). You can check our (EMAIL HIDDEN) or at Fidbacks: search for "Adelaide"
Since the beginning was easy to find out that families and especially, big families have a lot of trouble finding a place to stay. So we welcome families of any size who want to visit Lisbon.