À propos de ce logement
The Condo unit is in the Exclusive Pico de Loro Hamilo Coast Resort. Pico de Loro is a wonderful resort here in the Philippines with a gorgeous Beach Front, Pool and Country Club. This is a great destination for family and friends to relax and bond.
Studio Unit(45 sqm with balcony, used to be 1 bedroom but turned to studio, for more space): Sleeping area, Dining, Kitchen, Bathroom and Veranda
Sleeping Area: 2 twin beds + 4 extra regular mattress
Amenities: Air-con, Cable TV with DVD player, Refrigerator, Cooking Stove, Microwave, Rice Cooker, and Heated Shower
Additional Amenities: Cooking and dining ware
Accès des voyageurs
Aside from the condo fee, guests will be required to pay a one time Pico Resort Guest Fee, which will allows them access to Pico Resort Pool, Beach and Shower/Lockers.
NON PEAK DAYS GUEST FEE (mon-thurs; except on Philippine holidays and Month Seasons that are Peak, such as March to June, and December)
P700 for Adults
P150 for Children 4 to 12 years old
Free for children 3 years and below.
PEAK DAYS GUEST FEE (fri-sun including Philippine holidays, and Month Seasons that are Peak, such as March to June, and December)
P1200 for adults
P400 for children 4 to 12 years old
Free for children 3 years and below.
Additional Pico Resort Amenities available at reasonable prices:
Hiking*Bike Rentals*Pony Ride*Indoor Badminton*Tennis* Basketball*Squash*Table Tennis*Video Games* Music Room*Gym*Beach Volleyball*Football*Frisbee*Kayaking*Jetski*Water taxi*Banana Boat*Paddle Board*Billiards*Bowling*Kids Playroom
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Pico De Loro Hamilo Coast is an Exclusive membership Resort, and since you are my guests, I will endorse you and you can contact me via email, phone, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), viber or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) anytime for queries and problems.
You can enter Pico Resort Earlier but condo check in is @ 2pm and Check-out is @12 pm on the exit date.
Hi Guests! Please instant book only 2 days before your desired date. Since Pico is an exclusive resort guest endorsements need to be approved by Pico Resort Management.
1. You can enter Pico earlier, however unit standard check-in time is at 2pm, and check-out is at 12 noon on the exit date. Late check-out is not allowed without early notice, since the cleaner comes in after, to prepare the room for the next guest.
2. The unit owner will pay the cleaner for an hour of service. Please leave the condo unit as clean as you came in, otherwise (if the unit needs more than an hour of cleaning) additional cleaning fee of not less the Php400 may be charged, and this will be paid by the guest. The cleaner will be the one to asses if the room needs more than an hour of cleaning.
3. The room has 2 twin beds, plus 4 extra regular mattresses. The white wooden bench chair, can be converted into a bed frame. Linens for the twin beds are provided, however for the extra mattresses, linens are at P200 per set (2 sheets and 2 pillow case). To reduce costs, guests are encouraged to bring their own extra linens.
4. To turn on electricity in the condo, the main power is beside the entrance door of the condo. Kindly turn off the main power switch when you leave the unit.
5. Kitchen housewares and cookwares are available for your use. Please take care of them like your own. Do not use abrasive cleaning materials on teflon cook sets. However, please bring your own spoon and forks.
6. When cooking please close the glass door in the kitchen area to prevent/minimize foul smell within the condo unit. at the same time, it is recommended to slightly open the entrance/main door while cooking.
7. Hanging of Laundry at the balcony railings is not allowed by Pico.
8. To prevent the proliferation of pests/insects, please do not leave any garbage in the condo unit when you check-out. Garbage segregation is required in Pico.
9. Water is not potable. Drinking water is for sale through the Administration Office through Jon at cell no. (phone number hidden). At the moment, water is at P50 per container.
10. We welcome suggestions from you. Please do not hesitate to call or text at (phone number hidden).
1. A one time guest fee is charged by Pico.
2. Pico strictly requires the use of proper swimming attire in the Pool.
3. Pico has towels available in various areas, for a charge of P50.