Welcome! This is a sunny, newly renovated, two bedroom, one bathroom separate entrance apartment filled with historic details. You will enjoy a large, private and quiet space located in a brownstone building on a safe, friendly, all brownstone block.
Experience Brooklyn like a local! Welcome to your bright and spacious accommodations, which include:
Gorgeous new kitchen with dishwasher, renovated in 2015;
Two bedrooms -- one with a new (September 2015) queen bed and a second bedroom with a double bed;
Spacious living room with new (2015) pull out sofa/cable TV;
Separate dining room with seating for 4;
Full bathroom with tiled tub and shower.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have exclusive access to the entire apartment. There's a private, separate entrance to the apartment. Guests walk one exterior flight up from the street, and then there is one interior flight of stairs.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will greet you to give you keys and access to the apartment and answer any questions you may have. We live in a separate apartment downstairs from the rental space and we will be happy to help you with whatever you need from directions to local recommendations to extra toiletries in the rental space. We're available by phone or email -- we keep our guests happy and their visit stress-free!
This is a classic 100+ year old brownstone with many original details. We take great care of the house and expect that you will also!
- Please be considerate and respect quiet hours from 11 PM - 7 AM. We prefer you take off shoes inside the apartment.
- Please, no smoking in the apartment, and no pets allowed in the house or stairs.
- If you smoke, please do so outside and throw your cigarette butts into the street and not on the sidewalk, yard or stairs.
-No visitors to the apartment without prior approval from us.
-No candles may be burned in the apartment.
- NYC recycles, so please empty plastic/ glass / metal cans and bottles and put them into the recycling containers in the front yard.
- Please empty food into the garbage before putting dishes into the sink/dishwasher. There is no garbage disposal, so food thrown into the sink will result in a clog.
- No need to strip the beds or empty garbage (unless you're staying longer than 3 - 4 days); just leave everything and we'll take care of it for you!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.