À propos de ce logement
720+ sq. ft. 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment in the heart of the trendy RiNo district. Walk to amazing breweries and restaurants, 15 minute walk or less than 5 minute drive to downtown Denver. Apartment has access to a pool, hot tub, and club room.
This is a 3rd floor unit in a young professional building. There is a balcony with views of downtown Denver and the mountains. The apartment is spacious and will be stocked with all of the essentials. Additionally, you will have access to WiFi, DirectTV, and Hulu Plus. There is a washer and dryer in the unit.
Accès des voyageurs
There is an outdoor hot tub and pool which are open year around. The clubhouse has a pool table, espresso/coffee machine and big screen TVs. There is also access to a workout facility.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will be available to meet you when you arrive to deliver keys and go over any questions. I love to host and I will be happy to help you out with any questions and recommendations during your stay.
There is so much to do in this area. Please reach out if you need any help planning your stay.
- No smoking please! There is a designated smoking area in the apartment complex which I can point out upon booking.
- All of my neighbors are quiet and respectful and I always extend the same courtesy to them. Please enjoy yourself at a reasonable volume.
- Our community is secure, but please lock my front door (the deadbolt) when you come and go.
- Because management will charge me for a lost key ($10) or key fob ($100), I would have to charge my guests to recoup that fee and replace those items if they are lost. So please be careful with the key & fob, and this will be a non-issue.
- Please feel free to use the detergents, soaps, toiletries, etc. that are out. I will leave some snacks and space in the refrigerator in case you want to store food.
- Extra toilet paper is the cabinet under the bathroom sink along with some cleaning supplies.
- Extra paper towels and cleaning supplies are under the kitchen sink.
- I will leave clean bath towels and pool towels as well as some extra clean blankets in case anyone is sleeping on the couch.
- I will leave a space in the closet for you to hang some items. For the most part, the closet and drawers will be full with our items.
- Adjust heat/AC as needed. Please turn it to a reasonable level if you are not there. It heats up plenty quickly.
- I will provide you wifi name and password upon booking.
- If any questions arise regarding what can/cannot be used or where to locate an item, I am here and more than happy to answer! ENJOY YOUR STAY!
- NOTE: A pet may be considered on a case by case basis. There is also a doggy day care right next door!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
A few of my favorite things... coffee and a good book, snowboarding, hiking, running in the rain, teaching, traveling and finding hidden places.
I am relaxed and easy going. My favorite type of travel is when there are no set plans or agenda but so many possibilities. My life motto is "Let it Be."
I am excited to become a host and share all of the wonderful things that my city and neighborhood have to offer. I love meeting new people and helping them to explore new places. I hope that you enjoy my space!