À propos de ce logement
Fully furnished & spacious apartment in historic building located on popular food corridor and within walking distance of all downtown amenities.
Second floor apartment with staircase access only. Located above a wine & tapas restaurant.
The rooms: bedroom, living/dining room, kitchen, full bathroom (tub/shower) with washer & dryer
- Bedroom with queen bed, dresser, closet, desk.
- Large living room with queen size sofa sleeper. Privacy screen available to separate from dining area.
- Dining room table seats 6
- Fully equipped kitchen, with breakfast table (seats 3)
- Covered patio: access through bedroom, smoking allowed here only, charcoal grill, overlooks Jefferson st.
Note: Enoteca's bar (below apartment) typically closes at midnight on Friday and Saturday. Please be aware that the noise level may increase during these times. (The bar area is located beneath the living/dining room and there is a speaker on the back patio that is audible from the bedroom.)
Accès des voyageurs
Full access to apartment.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Since we own Enoteca (the business below the apartment) and the business across the road, Wine + Market, we are almost always close by. Otherwise, we are available via cell phone.
Provided: sheets, towels, laundry detergent, iron, ironing board, hairdryer, shampoo/conditioner, ground coffee, tea, creamer, sugar, oatmeal or breakfast bard. (All consumables are provided upon arrival, not necessarily throughout stay.)
If your stay is 7+ days our housekeeper will clean once a week during your stay.
- No smoking inside. Smoking is allowed on patio; cigarette butts in ashtray only.
- No pets.
- Clean all dishes before departure and return all furniture/books/etc. to original place.
- Please strip bed(s) and leave all dirty linens by washing machine.
- Leave trash bag and recycling bag inside downstairs foyer area.
- If we are unable to meet with you upon departure, leave the key ring in the wall-mounted mailbox just outside the downstairs exterior door.
Thank you :)
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
We are life-long travelers but new to AirBnB. We are both business owners in the food and beverage industry with emphases on wine (Renée) and bourbon (Seth). We like big dogs. We grew up on farms in Kentucky (Renée- horses; Seth- cows). One of us speaks fluent French (Renée) and one of us speaks passing Spanish (Santiago). We don't trash hotel rooms- and you shouldn't either.