À propos de ce logement
Accès des voyageurs
Our Resort facilities :
• Swimming pool
• Spa & Thai Massage
• Baverage Bar
• Thai massage
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Our Services :
• Oversea call, Fax, Internet & Post box service.
• Laundry Service
• Motorbike and jeep Rental Service
• Tour Agent Service. (Scuba Diving, Fishing Tour,..Sightseeing Tour & -all Ticket service)
• 24 hour power supply and security.
• Many Thai people will be wearing black or white clothing as a sign of mourning. This is not required of visitors but if possible, they should wear sombre and respectful clothing when in public.
• Tourist attractions will be open as usual with the exception of Wat Phra Kaeo (Temple of the Emerald Buddha) and the Grand Palace, as they will be the venue of the Royal Funeral Rites.
• The Government has asked for the cooperation from the entertainment venues; such as, bars and nightclubs to consider the opening of their business operations during this time. The decision will be made by the individual owners.
• Most of the traditional and cultural events will be taking place as usual, although the celebrations may be changed for appropriateness as a mark of respect, or the events may be dedicated to the memory of His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej.
• All transport, banks, hospitals and other public services will be operating as usual.
• The related authorities have stepped up safety and security measures for all Thais and visitors to facilitate their travelling around the country.
Domestic airlines operate daily flights from Bangkok to Krabi. The trip takes 1.20 hours. After arrival the airport, you might book hotel transfer or taxi to go to the hotel.
From Bangkok, take Highway No. 4 to Chumphon province, then change to Highway No. 41 which passes through Surat Thani province. Then drive onto Highway No. 4035 until you reach Au Luek District and turn to No. 4 again. The total distance is 814 km.
There are air-conditioned bus services to Krabi leaving the Southern Bus Terminal at Borommaratcha Chonnani Road daily in the evening. The journey takes about 12 hours.
” Various Emotion you can touch in Aonang “
Aonang is not as crowded as Phuket or Koh Samui, the spectacular natural beauty and perfect swimming beaches close surrounding islands combined with the convenience life as a town well developed convenience to setting up your day excursions as by longtail taxis to surouding islands such as snorkeling, padding a kayak or expolre nature touch, or even shopping in acade, join a night life’s as a good feeling pub or restaurant with live music, Aonang this an excellent base to settle up your base.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 58 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires