À propos de ce logement
Enjoy spacious apartment in historical restored wooden building on a quiet street at 200 metres from the border of Tallinn’s Old Town nearby the Toompea Hill
Douplex apartment (78 m²) in historical wooden house has two bedrooms, living room, two bathrooms and dressing room. It is a 2 level apartment connected by wooden stairs. Living room with cooking corner and one of the bathrooms are located on the first level. Two bedrooms, second bathroom and dressing room are located on the upper level. One bedroom has double bed(160cm wide) and single bed; another bedroom has double bed (160cm wide) and single sofa-bed. There is a double sofa-bed in the living room. Hot water, adjustable heating, linens and towels, Wi-Fi internet connection and cable TV (German, English and other channels) are all at your service to make you stay as comfortable as possible. Maximum number of guests: 6
Accès des voyageurs
Sleeping places: 4 sleeping places (two double beds 160cm, a single bed, a sofa-bed).
Two Bathroom: 1. Shower, WC, hair-drier. 2. Shower, WC, washing machine.
Kitchen: fully equipped, gas cooker, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, coffee maker, toaster, dishes and other accessories, kitchen utensils, pants & pots; complimentary tea, salt & sugar
Parking: Free parking in the closed courtyard (reservation is needed)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
During your stay do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or problem by email or text to mobile
We hope you enjoy your stay with us!
• Prices listed are valid for stay for 4 persons. Up to two children or adults are charged EUR 10 per person per night for extra beds. Please note there is the steep ladder in the apartment! Children older than 5 years are welcome. To go upstairs with the child on hands can be dangerous!
• We have the right to ask for a refundable security deposit of up to 100 EUR in cash during check-in
• Check-in: 15:00 – 22:00 hours. Check out: till 11:00 hours.
• In case of night-time check-in (from 22:00) an extra charge of 10 Euro will be applied.
• Earlier check-in is possible, but subject to availability. Late check-out is possible if apartments are available with a fee of 50% of one night.
• Smoking is not allowed in the apartment and the house. The fine for the smoking in apartment is 100 Euro
• The apartment is not intended for social events. The number of people allowed to the apartment is conditioned by the fixed number agreed on apartment's reservation.
• In Estonia night-time peace and quiet are required from 10pm till 7am.
• Animals are not allowed
• We kindly ask you to take off outdoor shoes while entering the apartment
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 71 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
PH.D., a former professor of the university. But for the past 7 years of doing business in the sphere of tourist accommodation in apartments in the center of Tallinn. The owner and board member of the company's "Classic Apartments OÜ". The purpose of our small but skilled team is to provide guests of Tallinn with accommodation in comfortable apartments to suit different tastes and budgets with the best combination of quality and price.