Welcome to WOORIJIB!!
WOORI means "our", and JIB means "home" in Korean. Woorijib is not only "my" home, but our sweet home!
- WOORIJIB always open to anybody who visit Seoul.
- This is the place for understanding other cultures.
- This is the place for the past and today.
- Every individual is respected in this house.
- Different stories gather in and form the one big history.
- Woorijib is place for every one!
WOORIJIB has 3 private room suitable for 2~3people.
Bathroom and shower is shared
[Service of WOORIJIB]
- Coffee, Tea, Toast is always in the Kitchen, please help yourself!
- Basic toiletries / Bedding
- Free wifi
- Korean traditional meal can be served with extra fee.
- Shared bathroom and shower
- CCTV for safety
- No somking in the room, no big noise after mid-night.
- If you have laundry, please ask to the lady of WOORIJIB
Located in Center of Seoul, Bukchon Hanok village
- 5 min walk from Anguk station. (Line #3)
- Walking distance : Gyungbok palace, Insa-Dong, Jongro, Samchung-dong, Chunggyecheon, You can reach city center by foot!
- 20min~30min to Hongdae, Myungdong, Dongdaemoon market, Namsan