A beautiful remodeled sunny, top floor corner apartment.
Comfortably sleeps 4, huge common space, enjoy our open floor plan!
Watch movies projected on the wall!
Light filled, high ceilings, recently completely remodeled. Thoughtfully appointed and decorated upper floor in a 2-story) Mission District apartment. It is within steps of the finest dining, shopping and amazing murals that San Francisco has to offer. A 25 minute walk to The Castro or Noe Valley, and 10 minutes to Potrero, or Bernal. Just one block to the famous Dynamo Donuts & Coffee... the best donuts in SF.
Our home is a two bedroom, two bathroom with
- high speed wireless internet
- a spacious open plan living area
- a large open eat-in kitchen with gourmet appliances and all cooking tools, dishwasher, gas Theramador stove/oven, Breville toaster oven, Vitamix Professional Blender, Wusthof Classic Ikon knifes, Cuisinart PerfecTemp electric kettle
- a new projector with hookups for MAC and Windows machines or an iPad, the projector is setup to project on a large white living-room wall and it’s almost like being at the cinema to watch movies :)
- large sized Whirlpool washer and dryer
- Totem Staff speakers and Totem Storm sub-woofer
- Central heating with Nest Thermostat
- Modern furniture from Bo Concept
- This is a secure upstairs, top floor of a two story building
- Heated tilled bathroom floors to keep your feet warm
MASTER BEDROOM: Queen size, brand new ORGANIC mattress, Bo Concept bed and matching side-table, soft cotton sheets, an en suite with a glass enclosed shower, high ceilings and pull down black-outs blinds for a good nights sleep. There is no closet space available in this room but there is plenty of room in the closet at the top of the stair instead.
GUEST BEDROOM: has a quality solid wood futon with a comfortable mattress, a mirrored closet, set of West Elm pull-out drawers, interesting books on yoga/meditation/life and it's own bathroom in the hall.
EXTRA PEOPLE/BEDS: The sofa in the living room is very large and could sleep 1-2 people if needed.
Accès des voyageurs
Entire apartment except for a back storage room that is usually locked.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Please feel free to contact us day or night with any questions you might have while you are here. If for some reason we are not available we will have someone to contact in our place.
Please let me know your anticipated arrival time when sending a reservation inquiry.
Parking for a compact sized car is available in front of our garage. Please check with us beforehand if you need a place to park you car.
No shoes on while in the house please.
We are a smoke free and shoe free home. Non-smoking guests only please! Smoking will result in the loss of deposit.
Both the inner door and the outer gate are to remain closed and locked.
Please note that everything is dishwasher safe EXCEPT:
• Wooden utensils and chopping boards
• Wusthof Classic Ikon knifes
Please feel free to use any of the spices, condiments, oils, or dry goods in the kitchen. However, if you use something up, please replace it or let us know what needs to be replaced.
The following areas are not included in the rental and should be considered off-limits:
• Third bedroom/storage room is usually locked
We understand that accidents happen, please notify us of any items that may have been lost or damaged during your stay.
Our renters live downstairs and are very nice, please be aware that there are people living beneath when playing music or watching movies.
Before checking out, the house should be restored to the condition in which you found it; kitchen counters cleared, dishes should be put in dishwasher, trash put in appropriate bins.
Please just leave the place as you find it as best you can.