Apartment with terrace with open views of Milan. Accommodates up to 6 people. Well served by public transport to all parts of Milan in up to 15 minutes!
Written directions for guests to reach the main attractions!
The apartment of about 81 square meters can accommodate up to 6 people on the 6th floor of a building of the early 900.
The accommodation consists of a large open space with kitchen, sofa and TV, two rooms each one with a double bed and a single sofa bed and finally the toilet.
If necessary you provide camping cot for small children.
Parquet and air conditioning in the whole apartment.
The bathroom is in the resin of artistic workmanship.
From the terrace at the entrance you can enjoy an open view of the city of Milan.
The kitchen is fully equipped and with a washing machine, dishwasher, freezer, refrigerator, iron, microwave, kettle, you can organize your day as if you were at home.
The price includes:
- milk, coffee, tea, sugar, braed, jam, water (not served breakfast);
- Internet access;
- Sheets, towels and detergents for personal hygiene;
- Oil, vinegar, salt, sugar, spices.
- Private car parking ( size: height: 2,18 m, width 2,38 m, length 4,60 m ---UK unit: height ft 7,15, width ft 7,80, length ft 15,09).
The city tax is not included in the quoted price and must be paid upon arrival (2,00 euros per person per night, only adult). Thanks.
Accès des voyageurs
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You can always call me on my phone!
The "Zara" stop of subways M3 and M5 "Zara" can be reached with 5-minutes walking.
The subway M3 lead you to:
- (2 stops) the Central Station, where stop the shuttle coming from Malpensa and Orio al Serio Airport.
- (3 stops) Republic Square, where there are Idro Montanelli Public Gardens, where there is the Museum of Natural History and Planetarium.
- (5 stops) Via Montenapoleone and the famous Teatro alla Scala.
- (6 stops) Duomo Cathedral.
The subway M5lead you to:
- (1 stop) Isola neighborhood, Piazza Gae Aulenti, Brera District, Corso Como;
- (2 stops) Garibaldi Station where trains leave for Fiera Milano Rho, (about 10 minutes)
- (3 stops) Niguarda.
- (4 stops) Bicocca University.
- (6 stops) Fiera Milano City.
- (12 stops) San Siro Stadium.
Garibaldi Station can be reached on foot in about 10 minutes.