À propos de ce logement
We are happy to recommend this bright apartment in the heart of the city. The apartment location allows you to get deeper into the life of the Old and New Town and at the same time offers a specific unforgettable atmosphere.
The apartment is completely furnished and prepared to the last detail, to offer you all you need to experience some fantastic moments during your stay. The apartment is located in an old building in the heart of the city. If the apartment was any closer to the center of Prague it would be in the middle of the Old Town Square. Old Town Square is the beating heart of Prague and has been pulsing with life since the middle ages, providing homes for the nobility, rabbis, alchemists, and guild masters. We'll coordinate check-ins around your arrival time. And we are happy to recommend sights, restaurants, and activities to do during your stay.
P.S. I am almost always available as your concierge if needed.
• We provide bedding, a few rolls of toilet paper, towels. The cleaning and refresh towels after 7 days of staying - for free.
• I can offer my secure underground parking which is for 20€ per night. The reservation is required.
• We can arrange a transfer from/to the airport, the price of 1-4 persons - 25€ car, 5-6 persons - 35€, etc.
• I respect privacy, so make sure needs are communicated clearly and in advance if possible.
• Check-in from 15:00 (check-in after 22:00 - 30€); Check-out until 11:00 am. If you order my transportation, night check-in is free.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 2946 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My name is Alex. I and my friends live in the Czech Republic. We like Prague, no, we love it, and hope that you will share our love to this city. All of our apartments are located at the city center, so you can enjoy our wonderful city without using public transportation. Hope to see you soon in Prague.