All properties managed by Jervis Bay Rentals are well stocked, properly maintained and fastidiously cleaned. We are selective in the properties we let out to ensure that only quality holiday homes are managed. Combine that with first rate service and you've taken the gamble out of selecting your next holiday rental :)
By booking this property, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Disturbance to neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be incurred for security and other expenses. All costs relating to the termination and eviction will be borne by the Guest. Jervis Bay Rentals reserves the right to withhold your full security deposit.
- Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Jervis Bay Rentals or the Owners of the property as a result of your breach of these terms and conditions will be charged against the security deposit. Examples of this include, but are not limited to:
1.Breakage, missing items, damage to the property (Charged at replacement/repair value plus delivery and installations costs)
2.Excess cleaning requirements (charged at $55/hr)
3.Extra guests beyond those declared (charged at $200 per guest per night)
4.Dirty barbecue (Charged at $55)
5.Loss of keys or remote controls (Charged at replacement cost)
6.Unauthorised parties or functions or gatherings that result in significant disturbance to neighbours (Full loss of security deposit plus any extra charges)
7.Unauthorised late checkout (50% of the nightly rate on the day of departure)
- Where there is malicious damage in excess of $1000, Jervis Bay Rentals has the right to legally pursue the Guest for full damages and, where applicable, criminal charges.
- Upon departure, the property must be clean and tidy. All the guest’s food must be removed from fridges and cupboards, all rubbish placed in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away.
- Swimming pool safety must be observed and complied with in accordance with legislative requirements. Guests must ensure pool access gates are secured at all times and children are properly supervised.
- All furniture and furnishings must be returned to the position they were in when you arrived.
- The property must be vacated on time. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to the key safe or management or as directed.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the property. If Visitors or Guests smoke outside, all cigarette butts must be disposed of appropriately.
- Guest's and visitor's vehicles must only be parked in designated areas.
- Seafood must not be gutted, scaled or cleaned at the property or scraps left behind.
- All rubbish is to be placed in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided.
- Rubbish bins are to be placed on the verge on the night indicated in the Compendium for collection the following day.
- No responsibility is taken for the guests and visitors personal property at the premises.
- Any area of the property which is locked and for which a key has not been supplied is private and not for guests use. Gaining unlawful access is a breach of this agreement and legal action may be taken.
- No additional mattresses, tents or caravans are permitted in or on the grounds of the property.
- The Property is to be rented for holiday purposes only. No other uses are permitted.
- The barbecue supplied with the property is the only one permitted to be used on the property.
- The number of Guests must not exceed the stated maximum for the property.
- Using the property for parties or functions is strictly prohibited. Unauthorised parties or functions will result in full loss of security deposit plus any extra charges
- Bookings cannot be made by persons under 18 years of age. The person making the booking declared that they are over 18 years of age.
Cet hôte a 134 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My husband and I run Jervis Bay Rentals, a holiday letting business that specialises in luxury and high quality holiday rentals in the Jervis Bay region. Our company is licenced to provide these services, so you can be sure you're in the best of hands.
This is more than just a business, it is a passion and lifestyle choice for us. We love helping people find the perfect holiday house for their time away.