À propos de ce logement
Entire rented apartment super well located in Kyoto.3 min walk from Shichijo Station.You can explore the city and famous tourist attractions very easily.Famous Kamo River,Ginkakuji and other travelling spots are all in the acceptable distance.
-- 5th Floor
-- Elevator in building
-- 1 Bedroom(1 double size bed and 1 double size sofa bed)
-- Kitchen room
-- 1.5 Bathroom(shower and toilet are in different rooms)
-- 1 Balcony
1 double size bed(2 guests)
1 double size sofa bed (2 guests)
MAXIMUM - 4 Guests
Accès des voyageurs
★BEDDING and ROOM★
-- 1 double size bed (140x200cm)
-- 1 double size sofa bed (140x200cm)
-- Low table and rug
-- Window curtains in room
-- 2 pillows per bed
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★
-- Pocket Wi-Fi
-- Washing machine (No Dryer, please hang your clothes on balcony)
-- Fabric softener/Laundry detergent/Febreze
-- Air conditioning
-- Refrigerator / Microwave
-- 1 Gas stove
-- Plates / Glassess / Mugs
-- Knife / Folks / Spoons / Chopsticks
-- Fish slice
-- Pot and Pans / Frying Pan
-- Kitchen knife / Cutting board
-- Dish Washing Liquid and Sponge
-- Garbage Net/Dust rags
-- Sorting trash cans
-- Bathtub and shower with hot water
-- Electric toilet
-- Washing stand
-- Free soap, shampoo,conditioner and toilet paper
-- Body sponge
-- Face foam
-- Cotton swab
-- Hair Dryer
-- Bath towels (1 per guest)
-- Hand towel
-- Face towel
-- Stand mirror
-- First aid kit
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Due to my busy work maybe we won't have the chance to meet each other but I will be mostly available to communicate with my guests through airbnb messages. Please contact me if ever you need anything during your stay :)
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 3PM or Anytime after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
- Check-out is at 10AM or anytime before.
**Early check-ins and late check-outs may be possible if there is no previous/next guest checking out/in.I can only confirm with you 24 hours before your arrival.
1.2 Can I store my luggage before check-in/ after check-out ?
- Please confirm with me 24 hours before your check-in/out date.If not possible,please use a coin locker at Shichijo Station as it is safe and convenient.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
One Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK. (Please let us know your expected arrival time)
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
-- Age 0 to Age 6: FREE!(Doesn't count as a guest)
-- Age over 6: Usual additional fee!(Counts as a guest)
Sorry, there is no baby bed available.
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (Extra guests fee)
2) Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
Price will fluctuate during peak seasons, holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates on the calendar to see the current price for those days.
5. Will I get charged for the deposit ?
- Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.
When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit.
Thank you for taking a look at my listing(^^)/
Please let me know anything you want to know about the apartment or the neighborhood.
As my apartment is in a residential building and not a hotel, please be mindful and respectufl of the neighbors as they are your own.
I listed rules that will be necessary to follow while staying at my apartment. Please read and only place a reservation if you accept to aggree to them.
Check-in time: 15:00 - Check-out time: 10:00
1. Please take off your shoes at the entry.
2. Please be VERY quiet in the hallways and around the residence at all time as to not bother the other residents.
3. Quiet hours are from 9PM to 7AM.
4. Smoking is forbidden. Do not smoke on premises (including from the balcony or windows, hallways, etc).
5. Do not use fire inside the apartment.
6. Partying or any other type of loud behavior is forbidden.
7. The instructions for throwing aways the garbage is in the house manual. If you are uncertain how to proceed, please leave the garbage inside the room.
8. Visiting, bothering or speaking with the neighbors is strictly forbidden.
9. Turn EVERYTHING off when leaving and lock the door
10. Do not use the towels or linens in the closet. They are for the next guests. Use the washing machine to wash your towels.
11. If the interphone rings, please ignore it. The person ringing is expecting to speak to the home owner.
12. Airbnb is not common in Japan yet. If anybody asks, please simply say you are a friend of Misa.
13. Room cleaning starts at 10:00 on check-out day. Do not negotiate for a late check-out. Please accept this condition BEFORE booking.
14. The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service.
15. It is forbidden for anyone other than the guests to access the apartment.
16. If there are kids staying at the apartment, please keep an eye on them at all time. I do not take responsibility if an accident occurs and they get injured during their stay.
17. Keep the apartment clean.
18. If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. The exact price will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost.(Expect the cost to be from 200 USD $ to 400 USD $).
19. Do not have anything shipped to the aparment. If you need help with this matter, please contact me and I will help you have your stuff shipped at a nearby pick-up center.
20. Lastly, I simply ask you to have consideration towards the apartment and the neighbors as if they were your own.
-- I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
Cet hôte a 146 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi, My name is Misa !
I was born and raised in Kyoto and I will turn 38 this year.
I love traveling and I want to meet people from all over the world so I started hosting on Airbnb.
I have traveled to over 30 countries and I have met all kinds of people from all over the world and we are still keeping in touch to this day.
I studied abroad in America when I was in university. Once I started working full time for my company I was sent to work abroad in Thailand. I also worked in hotels in Osaka, Kyoto and Hokkaido so I want to use that experience to offer hospitality to my guests.
On my days off, I like drinking with my friends, talking walks along the Kamo river, read books, climb mountains and go travel !
I want your travel to be memorable, pleasant and confortable while staying at my place so I will do my best to help achieve that!
I hope people from all over the world will come stay at my aprtment by using Airbnb.
Please enjoy your time in Kyoto :wink:
제 이름은 미사입니다!
저는 교토에서 태어났고 올해 38살입니다.
저는 여행을 너무 좋아해서 세계 각지의 사람들과 만나고 싶어서 Airbnb에서 호스팅을 시작했습니다.
저는 30개국 이상을 방문 했었고,세계 각지의 여러 사람을 만나 왔습니다.그 사람들과는 지금도 연락하고 지냅니다.
저는 대학 때 미국에 유학했었습니다.그 후 태국에서 일도 해봤습니다.그리고 오사카,교토,홋카이도의 호텔에도 근무했던
경험이 있기 때문에 그 경험을 바탕으로 게스트분들에게 더욱 좋으 서비스를 제공할수 있을거라고 믿습니다.
휴일에 저는 친구와 함께 술을 마시거나 카모가와를 따라 산책하거나 책을 읽거나 합니다.그리고 가끔씩 등산도 하고,여행도 합니다!
저희 숙소에서,그리고 교토,일본에서 좋은 추억 많이 만들수 있도록 최선을 다해 도와드리겠습니다.
저는 세계 각지의 사람들이 Airbnb를 통해서 저희 방에 머물기를 바랍니다.
부디 쿄토에서 좋은 시간을 보내세요.