Private fan bedroom with bathroom on the 1st floor in BKK2,
Walking distance to Genocide Museum,Russian market,bars,restaurants.
FREE: fast WIFI everywhere, drinking water, fridge, kitchen, hot shower, washing machine (if stay a week or more, otherwise 2$), bike(s) if available / working, all..
Very knowledgeable host.
...Feel like home...
We are young expats subletting our extra rooms when we don't have visitors of our own. We have 4 rooms in our house.
Accès des voyageurs
You have access to everything and anything in the property, specially our huge and beautiful terrace, you can arrange the furniture as you please and take a nap in the hammock too.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We're excited to meet you and hear about your travels! At least one of us will be around when you're here.
LOTS OF FREEBIES:
FREE Fast WIFI everywhere inside and outside the rooms / house.
FREE drinking water,
FREE washing machine (once a week over a week),
FREE bicycle (you are responsible for it, 2nd for a charge)
FREE Use all the areas, fridge, kitchen, terrace, hammock, tables, chairs...
Very knowledgeable host...
* smoking only allowed in the open area.
* no prostitution, no heavy drugs, no alcoholics, only nice and cool people :)
* only the person(s) in the reservation allowed in property.
* Check In:
- easier with fully active SIM card (1$ in markets).
- please schedule your time in advance, I am always in and out.
- only talk to me thru Airbnb messages or phone, do not ask other people.
- check in fee might apply if you don't follow the above.
* some rooms have AC installed, if you request to use AC we will look at the master electric meter and you will have to pay 25cents per kWh which is the fare for the Electricity of Cambodia. If there is other room in use I will deduct 1kWh per day and if you room is on the 1st floor I will deduct 2kWh to make up for the common areas.
Cet hôte a 253 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We have been in South East Asia for years :)
We have traveled, lived and worked in more than 20 cities around the world.
We practice sports, use the computer a lot and enjoy the expat - local lifestyle.
I have hosted n been hosted, round tripped and backpacked worldwide.. that is why I love the AIRBNB concept.
We look for volunteers thru other platforms as work-away n helpX...
Cares guys, see ya soon!