Come share our home away from home! Just 1 short block to the beach, you'll find yourself out there whenever the mood strikes. Do it all! Fishing in the morning, beach fun during the day, and moon-lit strolls at night. Pool, office, W/D on site.
Why fuss with beach parking when you can stay in our comfortable 2 BR apartment and walk right out to the sand and surf? The Gulf Winds Resort features a fantastic location just one block from Upham Beach, with fun waterfront restaurants and bars nearby! We're also close to the historic Corey Avenue district where you can explore galleries, more restaurants, and shopping. This is a fantastic base from which to explore all that sunny St. Petersburg has to offer! There is a beach trolley that runs along nearby Gulf Blvd that will take you to Treasure Island, as well as a free area shuttle. Free reserved parking is also included (you will need to obtain a pass from the on-site management office).
Our 2nd floor apartment can accommodate 4 guests comfortably. There is no elevator in the building. There is a king bed in the master bedroom, and two twin beds in the other room. There is also a full kitchen stocked with cookware as well as a dining area that can seat up to six people. Amenities include cable TV, phone, and wireless internet. A year-round, salt water swimming pool, laundry facilities, and the management office are all on site.
** The restaurant/lounge mentioned below is closed as of August 2016. I'll update as new information comes in. **
Although we, our friends, and many of our guests love our apartment and its location, please note that St Pete Beach has an active night scene. There is a restaurant/lounge in the building, and if they are hosting an event, you may be able to hear music in the front bedroom. We have made a highly-rated white noise machine available in that room for the comfort of our more sensitive guests. There are also no views from this apartment. Still, given our location by the beach, shops, and restaurants, we think you will have a lovely time. We always enjoy our time here!
Three night minimum stay. Weekly and monthly rates are available.
Accès des voyageurs
You are welcome to use the beach chairs, umbrellas, and sand toys that are in the closet. You will also find a selection of games, movies, and books in the apartment. There is an HDTV, a Blu-ray player, a Chromecast, and a music system that is compatible with iPods/iPhones with the larger 30-pin connector. There is also a small HDTV and DVD/VCR combo in the master bedroom.
Check in with the office to get the codes for the swimming pool and for wireless internet access. They can also direct you to the coin-op laundry machines and shuffleboard court.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I can be reached at any time by email/phone, but I am not on site.
There is a management office on the ground level that can help take care of all of your needs and help make your stay stress-free. The office hours are 9 to 5 Monday to Saturday, *10:30 to 5 Thursday and 1 to 5 Sunday. Phones are answered 24 hours 7 days a week ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)).
AirBnB will be collecting state and county hotel taxes starting in December 2015; these hospitality taxes should total 13%.
Weekly and monthly long-term discounts are now calculated as a percentage, again, due to changes at AirBnb.
Office hours are 9 to 5 Monday to Saturday, *10:30 to 5 Thursday and 1 to 5 Sunday. Phones are answered 24 hours 7 days a week ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). The Gulf Winds is a non smoking complex. Smoking in condo will result in a $200 fee charged to the credit card on file.
2. Keys are to be picked up and returned at the front desk located at 6800 Sunset Way. Lost keys or keys not returned to the office will result in a $35.00 service charge for each key. If an agent has to meet you after hours to unlock your unit due to lost keys, there will be a charge of $40.00 charged to your credit card. Please notify Agent of late arrival to arrange your keys.
3. Rental occupancy is not to exceed the accommodation limit for that unit. Exceeding the accommodation limit can result in additional charges or you may be asked to leave the premises.
4. Guest is responsible for the cost of all damages or missing items resulting from guest’s actions.
5. We cannot guarantee appliances, heating and air conditioning, weather, etc., and no refund or rate adjustment will be made for mechanical failure or acts of nature. We make every effort to keep appliances, etc., in good working order and in case of breakdown; we guarantee we will repair the breakdown as soon as possible. Report all repairs to Agency. Agency will arrange repairs. Agent and Owner reserve the right to enter the premises for repairs and inspections.
6. Parking is complimentary. Parking permit must be displayed at all times. Condo parking is limited to one car per unit (no motor homes, boats, motorcycles, trailers or recreational vehicles). A $100 service fee will be charge for lost parking passes.
7. Departure procedure: Guest should assist in cleanup by providing the following prior to check out to avoid extra charges: place trash in outside receptacles, wash and replace dishes, close all windows, set air conditioning to 80 degrees. Lock doors and return keys to rental office.
8. Guest fully understands that TRS is a rental agency engaging in the rental of privately owned property of others. TRS represents the property owner. This agency reserves the right to refuse service to anyone this agency feels will not be responsible for the property they are renting. This agency and the property owner are not responsible for the loss or theft of any personal items or liable for any accident or injury of any nature. This agency reserves the right to move any reservation due to unforeseen circumstances (sold, out of the rental system, owner’s use, act of God, etc.) Under no circumstances is the obligation of this agency greater than refunding the guest’s reservation deposit. TRS may provide guest with substitute comparable accommodations for the same period without liability for the breach of contract.
9. The rental may not be sublet or this agreement assigned without the written consent of the Agent.
10. Guest agrees to take all responsible steps that members of his/her family and other occupants adhere to the rules and regulations of the Condominium Association, if applicable.
11. NO PETS ARE PERMITTED.
12. One or more locked closets are reserved for storage of owner’s property and are not included in this rental.
13. If guest or member of his/her party violates any of the conditions or arrangements in this contract, agent may terminate this contract, enter the premises by force or by statutory proceeding and remove guest from premises without refund.
14. Your account will be adjusted for damages, extraordinary cleaning that might be necessary, laundry service beyond normal usage, long distance phone calls, or other warranted charges.
15. Guest acknowledges that he/she has carefully read the limitations on the rental by Owner and Agent as set forth in this agreement, and agrees to abide by such limitations.