Hi ! We have high's and low's season rates for June through August and you will notice the rate changed when you book or enquire. Please let us know of your travel plans and we will be happy to assist. We also, have another listing, A whole house with full Kitchen also located in Cary just search for Simple Living @ Vineyard link: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/4670740 ~ 4 Beds and 2 1/2 Baths and accommodate 6 Guests ~Be one of our satisfied guests, See you soon !
HOUSE RULES & MANUAL
You may have noticed that we do not charge a 'cleaning fee.' As we provide a high standard of cleanliness to all of our guests, we ask the same of our guests. Please note: There will be a charge of $75 or more if the listing requires cleaning above and beyond regular preparation for the next guest (i.e.. changing/washing of linens/towels, dusting, vacuuming, emptying of garbage, etc.). This fee will be deducted from your security deposit as necessary. Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.
Must be at least 25 years of age to rent ID will be verified.
*. CHECK IN TIME Is at 3pm Eastern Time
* CHECK OUT is at 11am. These times can be slightly flexible when
possible if requested in advance.
* Only people named on the reservation are allowed on the property
No loud music and noise between 10pm and 8am be respectful of our
*NO smoking inside the house. No drugs or any illegal activities
including illegal downloading of torrents.
* We do not allow Filming or Photo Shooting in our property.
* Please do not wear/use your shoes inside the house.
* Please do not use Towels, Hand Towels, Face Towels to remove
make-Ups and use our linens, blankets and towels for each purpose
and to please not to stain them.
* Please do not eat in the room or in the bed to prevent stains on the
sheets, blankets, and pillow cases.
* Please leave doors and windows closed when heat and air are running
and also to prevent insects from coming in.
* Please park your vehicle in our driveway- Street parking is not allowed.
* Failure to return the keys upon check out will result in forfeiture of
your security deposit.
* Please unplug all small appliances or turn it off when not in use.
* Renter is responsible for bringing their own telephone for
emergencies as there is no land line phone provided in the unit.
* We are an environmentally friendly house and ask that water use be
carefully monitored and that you turn off lights that are not in use and
leave AC/Heat on auto - when you leave the house or upon check out.
***A successful stay is defined by meeting the following
A. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and
Tear and agree to reimburse the host for all damage incurred to any
of the hosts personal items discovered broken or missing after your
B. Doors and windows are secured and locked upon departure.
C. No Animals of any kind are allowed! If evidence of animals is found
you will lose your security deposit and receive a negative review on
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of guests
permitted in this unit is _3_ . includes children of any age.
* NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels and linens to be taken from the unit.
* Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in or subject to eviction if this occurs during their stay.
* No one under the age of 21 will be permitted to consume alcoholic beverages on the premises; this includes the patio areas and walkways.
* In the event of a cancellation, it is necessary to notify owner as soon as possible. Attempts will be made to re-rent your accommodation. If we are successful, your deposit will be refunded. This agreement shall not be assigned or the premises sublet without written consent of the Landlord.
I (we) agree to leave the property in the same condition in which it was found. Reasonable wear and tear excepted. I (we) agree to replace or pay for losses, breakage or damage should such occur.
LANDLORD/OWNER SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE OR LOSS OF TENANTS' PERSONAL PROPERTY.
Dates of rentals are guaranteed (exception: Act of God, e.g. fire, mandatory evacuation due to hurricane) when deposit has been received.
NOTE: TV, ELECTRONICS, APPLIANCES ARE NOT GUARANTEED. REPAIRS WILL BE MADE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. NO REFUND DUE TO FAILURE. REFUNDS ARE MADE IF DUE TO ACT OF GOD.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL NEED TO BRING YOUR OWN PHONE FOR USE IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY, AS THERE IS NO PHONE IN THE UNIT.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Cet hôte a 71 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We are warm and accommodating hospitable hosts and both orientals as we look, My wife work for a private firm and I recently retired and fully active in hosting and traveling. We love to travel and love the ocean, we pretty much go to the Caribean ones or twice a year at least...Countries that we have visited and love Poland, London-England, Oxford, Chiltenham, Cotswold, Gloucester, Brighton, Bath, France-Paris, Alsace Region,Strasbourg,Colmar, Netherlands-Amsterdam, Italy-(Rome-Vatican City, Florence, Tivoli, Cinque Terre, Venice, Milan, Lake Como ) Lugano, Switzerland , Vienna-Zalsburg and St.Johann in Austria, Germany-( Frankfurt, Stutgart, Munich, Bad Tolz, Swangau ) Spain and the Southern part and the Andalucia Region, Segovia, Avila, Salamanca,Merida, Cadiz, Arco de Frontera, Helva, Estepona, Marbella in Costa Del Sol, Ronda, Granada, Toledo and Madrid, Mexico - (Cancun and Cabo San Lucas, La Paz ) Japan, Hongkong, Philippines and the Carribean Islands such as, Aruba, Bahamas, Cayman Island, Dominican Republic, St. John and the US Virgin Islands.. we love to explore and interestingly like local foods, Photography is one of my hobby, I like taking random pictures of people, places and the natural beauty that surrounds us, Rach weaknesses are food... " Our life motto - Live to the fullest, Laugh to the hardest and Love everyone " we are easy to get along with as what other guests and friends says we are indeed a nice couple.. so, give us a chance to know you and we promise that we will provide what you would expect from us and from what we offer and if you are looking for privacy and security, ambiance and serenity then our place is the place to be. We would like to welcome you to our home ..and your home away from Home..
This section is for Guests reading about me prior to submitting a Reservation Request:
• Airbnb is a trusted community market place with a mission to connect each Guest with an ideally matched Host. As a Guest, you can better your chances of an approval by posting a profile photo and a bit about yourself (and also who you are traveling with if that applies).
• As a guest, you of course would want to know as much about your host as possible to assure your safety and peace of mind. Additionally your host also wants to know about the people that will be sharing his/her home.
• We have never met and I know nothing about you so take a few moments to tell me who you are, what you like, what are your passions, hobbies etc.. No need to write a book just a few lines to give me a sense of who you are.
• To improve the chance of your request being accepted a complete profile is essential. A COMPLETE PROFILE includes a written statement about who you are, a recent photo of your face (no pets or children), and a verified email address and phone number. Doing these small things will increase the odds of an approved booking by tenfold. This is true for inquiries you make of any Host, not only me.
• VERIFY YOUR ID. You are going to be required to do this eventually, so do it now while you aren't pressed for time. It only takes a few minutes and it shows you value trust in our community. (See https://www.airbnb.com/help/question/450 for more information about Verified ID.
Finally, welcome to the Airbnb experience. Hope that you enjoy being a part of this trusting, traveling community. We certainly do .
Nic and Rach