At 37 floors up in the sky, this cozy space has a balcony with an amazing view of the famous Manila Bay sunset.
Near tourist and entertainment hubs (SM Mall of Asia, Airports, Solaire, City of Dreams, World Trade Center, Intramuros, Ocean Park, PICC, CCP)
Located central of Pasay Makati Manila
The condo is about 7 Kms. away from the airport, 5 kms. away from SM MOA.
Kindly read through our house rules to ensure a pleasant stay.
1. Kindly take care of the space and its furnishings. Please maintain cleanliness and orderliness.
Lost /damaged items will be charged to the guests. Lost keys will be charged P700 to cover change of locks and 2 sets of keys.
2. Please remove outdoor shoes when entering the guest bedrooms. You may place them on the shoe rack at the veranda. Indoor slippers will be provided for use inside the unit.
3. NO pets allowed inside / NO hard partying or loud music at night / NO smoking inside the unit (if you must, you can smoke outside by the veranda) NO illegal activities. NO Drugs
4. Please conserve energy by turning off and unplugging the appliances when not in use (except the refrigerator).
5. Please dispose of your trash daily to avoid pests infestation. Kindly use separate trash bags for biodegradable and non biodegradable wastes. The garbage bins are located on the 2nd - 4th floor levels, near the staircase or fire exits. Use the service elevator 1 only when bringing the trash bags down to 2nd floor.
6. Flexible check-in/ check-out time can be done, provided this is finalized and agreed upon by host and guest prior to arrival date. Otherwise, default check-in time is 2 pm - 6pm and check-out time is 12 noon. Extended stay past 12 noon can be accommodated, on a per hour basis. Additional fee is P200/ hour.
7. For guests staying more than 1 night, kindly water our indoor plants at least every other day.
8. Parking inside La Verti can be very difficult since it has only 8 parking slots for guests to use on a first come first serve basis. You may park outside La Verti at Donada Street beside the hospital. See the photo of the Pay parking area posted.
9. Pls. don't hang clothes over the balcony rail. Use the provided clothes hanger instead on the hidden portion of the veranda. Penalty is implemented when drying of clothes are visible from the veranda.
10. Only registered guests are allowed inside the unit. Visitors can wait at the lobby or snack bar area.
11. Only registered Guest can use the swimming pool at P225 charge/ head/day to be paid to the Property Management Office. Pool use for guests is from Tuesdays - Fridays 9-am -9pm only. Please bring with you the Authorization letter provided to be shown to PMO and pool attendant. Bringing of food on the pool area is not allowed. You may dine in at the snack bar area.
12. Maximum of 4 adult guests only. Children below 7 years old are free of charge.
13. You may order food for delivery but you have to go down and get it at the lobby area. Delivery boy is not allowed to go up to the unit.
14. Barbecuing inside the unit and on the balcony is strictly prohibited.
15. Submission of IDs of registered guests is required by the Property Management Office to be allowed entrance to the unit 3 days before their arrival.
16. Use of Gym is on the 7th floor for P100/ day/guest. Please bring with you the Authorization letter provided.
17. Please make sure to maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the unit before checking out of the unit.
18. A housekeeper may be requested to clean the room for a fee of P500.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation! We look forward to having you as our guests.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 23 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm Nicole. I've lived in Manila most of my life, but my hometown is in Aklan (more commonly known as the province where Boracay is).
favorite travel destination by far is Coron, Palawan (the clear waters and corals are absolutely amazing! )
During my free days, I will be able to personally welcome the guests to our unit in Manila. While I can't always be around for a chat (I live and work in another city), I usually respond almost instantaneously through airbnb chat / text message. In case I am busy, Mrs Dalida will be responding/ assisting the guests on my behalf.