Welcome to our 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo with private garage in the heart of Colorado ski country. You'll find a clean, comfortable retreat backing up to a national forest, yet just steps away from a grocery store and bus stop.
1. Marijuana is not allowed at our condo. Absolutely no marijuana/cigarette smoking or drug use on the property -- not inside the unit or outside on the balcony.
2. Please treat this property as you would your own and respect our neighbors. Keep your noise to a reasonable level during evening and early morning hours.
3. Remove your shoes or boots and place them in the boot tray near the door.
4. We have a private oversized 1-car garage for your use. If you have a second car, please let me know, as you need a permit to park in the parking lot -- or you risk getting towed.
5. No pets are allowed, per HOA rules.
6. If you damage anything, tell us. Help us keep the unit in pristine order for everyone to enjoy.
I'm a hopeful old soul.
Affordable travel to new (and old) places is my favorite thing in the world, next to libraries and the family and friends I hold dear. I love experiences that immerse me in new cultures. My favorite activities include running, hiking, backpacking, skiing and healthful cooking.
My favorite places in the world include San Francisco, Calif. (near which I grew up); Yosemite National Park; Florence, Italy; and Mount Whitney, which my husband and I summited after two attempts. I look forward to showing them to our young daughters someday.