We are a 5 star SUPERHOST accommodation with 3 lovely bedrooms on a separate level in our quiet, owner-occupied spacious home. We only host one group at a time and can accommodate up to 6 adults. Within 20 to 30 minutes of 7 ski resorts. Biking, hiking, rock climbing, fishing, picnicking nearby. Airport and city center 15-20 min. WE ARE NOW SOLAR POWERED and a have 240 watt charger for most electric vehicles! Access to our home can be done with the August App if preferred.
Whether you’re the outdoorsy type who likes hiking up or skiing down mountains, a city lover who enjoys wandering through art galleries or enjoying a pint to live music at a local brew pub, or an all-rounder looking to discover everything Salt Lake has to offer, our beautiful home is the perfect jumping off point for your Utah vacation. WE ONLY HOST ONE PERSON OR RELATED GROUP AT A TIME. NO NEED TO SHARE BATHROOMS WITH STRANGERS.
Room type: Private rooms on a separate level
Property type: House
Accommodates: up to 6 ( $15/person after first 2 guest)
Bedrooms: 1 queen, 1 long double and 1 king (or 2 twin beds)
Check In: 2:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 PM (noon)
Accès des voyageurs
Full access to the home other than owner-occupied bedroom and garage. Coffee, tea and shared fully-equipped kitchen available.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We respect your privacy. We live in the house in a seperate bedroom suite but are usually there and available for questions or help.
In case of pet allergies there is a cat in our home. We love well-behaved children.
Satellite TV, Netflix, Amazon, etc. available on TVs.
• No smoking, illegal drugs.
• No pets.
• No parties without prior approval.
• Please leave everything as you found it.
• If something doesn’t work or if you need instruction, please tell us immediately so it can be fixed. This includes the WiFi, plumbing, lighting, etc. If you find something broken or it becomes broken, please tell us about it.
• You can use the laundry, after we show you how to operate it. Using the laundry is a perk, so please do not abuse it by washing too many loads on a short stay.
• Please let us know what time you’ll be departing in advance of departure.
• Please double check your room and bathroom to make sure you didn’t leave anything.
• Please leave the house key at the end of your stay. Lost key replacement is $20.
World traveler, gardner, handyman, retired stock broker, husband, father and grandfather. Enjoys meeting people from around the world and hosting people in our home.