Amrit Bed and Breakfast is a peaceful oasis from the busyness of Ubud . Located in Mas, a small village just five-ten minutes drive from central Ubud.
The Jepun Room is our lower level suite that features:
- Comfortable king size bed that can be converted into two twin single beds upon request
- Private balcony with views of local rice paddies and jungle
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Reliable, free WIFI
- Mini fridge
- Secure safe to store your valuables
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Tastefully decorated with handcrafted wooden furniture created by me and my father
- Hot water and shower in bathroom
A healthy breakfast is served each morning, either in your room or in the pavilion. Can include traditional Balinese curry, which is a favourite for many of our guests. Other options can include omelette, eggs and toast, fried rice or pancakes. All breakfasts include fresh organic fruit in season. We can be flexible with serving time to best suit your schedule.
We are fully staffed with housekeepers and a gardener so there is no need for you to do anything. Rooms are serviced every day.
You'll find many places to relax around the B'n'B with cosy lounges in communal living areas on both levels and the balcony, wander around the gardens and make use of our stylishly decorated open air pavilion for dining and socialising.
Perfect for couples, solo travellers and groups. Please see the other listings for other room options along with the option of renting the entire B'n'B.
Accès des voyageurs
Our guests have access to:
- Filtered water cooler where you can refill your bottle 24 hours a day
- Communal kitchen with gas cook top
- Free lifts to and from Ubud central until 11pm
- Parking room for your car, scooter or bicycle
- Food delivery from Kafe and Pizza Bagus, arguably two of the most popular places to eat in Ubud
- Local laundry service that will deliver your freshly cleaned and ironed clothes back to you
You are also welcome to view our wood carving studio on site, that features a large range of mine and my father's work.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are available to assist you with whatever you may need during your stay. We can assist you with renting scooters or a car with a driver to tour around Ubud and the surrounding areas. We will make you feel welcome to community village life in Mas, inviting you to local ceremonies if they are on, to try your hand at wood carving or simply give you directions to explore the village on foot.
We have received excellent 10/10 ratings on TripAdvisor by previous guests.
Cet hôte a 353 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires