À propos de ce logement
Situated on North Street in the oldest part of St. Andrews, across from College Gate and St. Andrews University. This seventeenth century sandstone house is perfect for families and dog owners alike with its fully enclosed garden and free WI-FI.
CARE OF THE PROPERTY
• Holidaymakers are responsible for leaving the property in the same condition as when they arrived. This is in a clean and tidy state, with the beds stripped where possible.
• The hirer is responsible for removal of all refuse at the end of their stay in accordance with the guidelines laid out in the property. Any refuge or recycling left in the property will incur a charge for removal.
• We ask holidaymakers to report any breakages or damages whether accidental of not immediately. Where necessary we will expect you to replace or leave money for repair.
• Likewise we would expect you report any faulty equipment during your stay. In the event of a breakdown a repair or replacement shall be fitted or replacement within 48hrs.
• We cannot be held liable for a breakdown of any facility which is beyond reasonable control (e.g. breakdown or failure of any electrical equipment, facility or plumbing) or from any misuse or negligence of the client using the equipment.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 93 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
St Andrews Holiday Apartments is owned and managed by two born and bred St. Andreans who know and love St Andrews and the East Neuk. We have over fifteen years of experience in letting holiday properties in the area and offer a comprehensive local knowledge to help you plan your perfect holiday, whether you are a family, golfing party or looking for a weekend break.