Cozy one bedroom apartment for up to 3 people, excellent location in the best area of Recoleta . Very close to many popular tourist attractions of Buenos Aires.
Very well equipped and furnished, with one bedroom, a living- dining room, a large integrated kitchen, a full bathroom with bath tub.
In a new building with laundry (free use) and doorman.
The apartment has cable TV and high speed internet with access wifi.
Ideal for those who want to enjoy a comfortable stay in the most requested area of the city.
** One of the two AACC units is under repair **
Accès des voyageurs
Here you will find:
• High speed wifi internet
• Land-line Phone
• 1 queen size bed,
• 1 comfortable doble bed sofa,
• 1 mirrored closet.
• Kitchen with new appliances;
o kitchen with gas oven
o coffee maker
o electric juicer
o Dishes and utensils for 4 people
• Dining table and 4 stools
• 1 40”LCD TV w / Cable
• Standing Fan
• Linen & Towels
COSTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN RENT
• ELECTRICITY / WATER / GAS / expense / TAXES / INTERNET / CABLE / TELEPHONE ( local calls )
• Professional cleaners makes cleaning and changes of sheets and towels before and after each stay. (If you require cleaning service during your stay, it can optionally contracted with extra charge).
It is in a new building, with a full time doorman and has a laundry room with a laundry machine and a dryer machine (free of charge).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Upon arrival we'll be waiting at the property to welcome (please take a moment to read our reviews on the timing check in and check out).
If during your stay you need to contact us, may do so at any time by email, phone or in person if required.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT:
Our hours of check in and check out are predetermined (2 PM and 10:00 AM respectively). Whenever possible, we like to be flexible with these times of check in and check out for the comfort of our guests, but please kindly check our availability to coordinate their schedules of entry and exit.
After 12:00 AM till 8:00 AM our office is closed, but we have different resources to make your check in or check out, PLEASE BE SURE OF CONSULT ABOUT IT BEFORE PLACE YOUR RESERVATION.
Please remember to send us the details arrival and departure of Buenos Aires, ( flight / train and airport / station, etc.) So we can arrange check in and check out and if you need to book your airport transfer.
If my schedule allows me, I would like to welcome you in person. If it is not possible, you will be received by any member of my team that will make every effort to make your experience very pleasant.
LONG STAYS: If you plan to stay more than a month in Buenos Aires, contact us , we can make a special offer
Please before making the reservation check the house rules and conditions of the contract. If you need your printed copy please apply. Thank you very much!
1) General requirements
a. Guest and Visitors must comply with all House Rules, By-Laws and instructions from the Manager and security services during their stay.
b. Guests must notify the Manager of any disputes or complaints from neighbors as soon as is practicable.
2) Quiet times : Guests and visitors should refrain from generating annoying noises, especially between 10 p.m. and 08. a.m. And at nap time from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Please, we ask that you have to control the sound of the TV, the audio equipment, the volume of the conversations, etc.; At a reasonable level, so as not to cause inconveniences in the coexistence with the rest of the occupants of the building. We look forward to your cooperation, thank you very much.
3) Maximum occupancy The apartment has a maximum occupancy according to the stipulated places, please refrain from exceeding this capacity, please note that non-compliance with this rule is subject to the application of a fine according to the fault committed.
4) Gatherings or functions. Any meeting, celebration or entertainment allowed on the property should not be without morals and good morals, nor disturb the other residents of the building, disturbing the peace and harmony of third parties. We look forward to your cooperation, thank you very much!
5) Visitors Guests are responsible for ensuring the proper behavior of visitors under their care and compliance with the rules / rules established by the building administration and consortium..
6) Pet Policy: No pets allowed.
7) No smoking inside. No smoking permited inside of the property. Any damage caused by failure to follow these rules will be subject to a monetary fine deductible on your deposit.
8) No eating in the living room. We have provided you with the necessary for you to enjoy your meals the dining room. Please, for reasons of cleanliness and durability of the furniture, to kindly not eat in the living room.
9) Taking out the trash. Please place rubbish in tightly closed bags and use the trash cans next to the emergency stairs or in the rubbish quarters located next to the service elevator. At this time no special policy is available for recycling, but if you are so kind, separate the papers, cartons and plastics from organic and non-recyclable waste, thank you very much.
10) Weekly Maid Service. Maid service: Your apartment will be profesionally cleaned before and after your stay. Have in consideration that this service doesn’tinclude washing dishes and cooking utensils. Cleaning services during your stay, it is not inclued in your rental. It can be hire optional. If you want to hire an additional cleaning service, please contact us to coordinate it.
11) Extra Cleaning Fees. Excessive dirtiness or stained in used sheets and towels
12) According to the contract signed. At check out you must return the apartment in the same condition as you found it.
a) While we expect to find a normal dirt from use, if you return the unit in conditions of extreme disorder and dirtiness, we will charge an additional amount of U$S 30.
b) Just as if the bedding and towels were badly stained (makeup, mud, blood, etc), also will be charged an additional fee of U$S 30 for extra laundry and pressing.
13) Washing machine: If the apartment has a washing machine or laundry room in the building, use ONLY soap and liquid softener. If you have doubts about its use, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you very much!
14) Electrical Apparatus and Air Conditioning: Please note that in Argentina the voltage is 220V. Please turn off and / or disconnect electrical appliances and lights from the apartment when not in use. We try to maintain a rational use of energy and water in the apartments, both for reasons of environmental care and for economic reasons.
15) Local Calls and Other Consumption: The telephone Line in the apartment is enabled only for local calls. Misuse thereof shall be penalized with a fine. We ask our guests to maintain a rational use of water and electricity, not only for financial reasons but also ecological purposes.
16) Hot Water supply. It can be provided by; Boiler, water heater or central. For doubt in its use or operation communicate with the administration; We will solve the situation as soon as possible.
17) Security a) We ask that you keep the door of the apartment always locked securely. When leaving, please also remember to close the windows (to avoid possible rain damage). b) The entrance door to the building must always be well closed, both when entering and leaving the building. c) If you use Delivery service (food, laundry, supermarket, etc.), please make sure that there is only one person who comes to deliver your order and enter both to enter and leave the building.
18) Amenities: If the building has swimming pool, solarium, sum or laundry; Please respect the use of them according to the rules established by the administration of the building.
19) Check In and Check out Policies: Check in time from 2 PM until 11 PM (for other check-in times please check availability). Departure time at 10 AM (for other departure times please check availability)
Thank you very much for taking the time to read our rules of coexistence. We hope you have an excellent stay!