Can accommodate 1-2 travelers!
10 miles to Disney (about 20 min drive)
5 miles to Universal Studios (5 min drive)
10 miles to Sea World
18 miles from the Orlando International Airport (about 30 minute drive)
Home to two friendly cats; uncovered parking available. Please read house rules before booking :)
I take pride in keeping my condo clean, nicely decorated and accommodating to all! Mainly my Airbnb is designed for those coming to Orlando to see the parks
Accès des voyageurs
If I am not home, there is a lockbox I use and will give you the code for your check-in! I work late hours and may not be there to greet you, however I am available all the time to answer your questions via text!
I will provide gate code for entering the complex; I also use a key lockbox for obtaining and returning keys if I'm not home. I have two cats, please read my listing thoroughly! This will save any confusion upon check-in :)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I work full-time and am rarely home, but am available 24/7 via text if you have any questions whatsoever!
I do ask you to follow some house rules to make this a great stay for everyone!
- Towels are located in the closet in the hall next to your room
- Please keep your belongings in your bedroom
- Please lock front door upon entering and exiting; I know it sounds basic but many times people forget
- Please lock patio door after you're finished on the patio
- Please don't move the blinds on the patio doors
- Please keep the bathroom clean and let me know if it requires attention
- Please try to be gentle with doors/music and TV after 10pm
- You are welcome to use the kitchen for light food preparation (making a salad or sandwich), and use of microwave to reheat/frozen food. No cooking please. Due to insurance liability concerns, I would prefer that you do not use the oven. Please make sure you leave the kitchen as it was. Please place dishes in the dishwasher after use. Please be mindful of crumbs
-Please take shoes off at the door in an effort to keep the carpet as clean as possible! (this is my #1)
-No additional guests in home
- I have a camera in the home; no stealing of course!
Other than this, I'm completely laid back :) Mutual respect for one another will make this a great experience for us both!
My name is Chrystal; I work full-time as a social worker. In my free time I like acting, decorating, traveling and spending time with friends and family!