Deciding between hotel or condo? Choose both! Room #404 has space & affordability of a condo plus conveniences & amenities of a hotel. Why not have the option to cook in and order pool service? Other perks include fresh pool towels daily & free WiFi.
***SEPT, OCT, NOV, & DEC discounted to $319 per night***
Located in the front of the building as close to the ocean as you can get without renting one of the pricey penthouse units!
• 4th floor ocean and palm views
• Only 50 ft from your lanai to the ocean
• Free wi-fi
• Central air-conditioning
• In-room washer/dryer
• Complete kitchen including spices
• Private lanai with dining area
• Beach towels, chairs & toys
Both bedrooms and living room have their own flat screen TVs
• MASTER: King size bed with private bathroom en suite
• GUEST: Two XL Twin beds can be combined into a King size bed upon request for addition $25 fee. The guest bathroom is just across the hall
• LIVING ROOM: Has a couch with a Queen size sofa bed pull out.
*Additional children items like a crib or pack and play are also available by request for an additional $25 fee*
Accès des voyageurs
THE RESORT ~ The Kaanapali Shores ~
Located on the beach in North Ka'anapali —just past the main Ka'anapali hotel area— the resort boasts many of the amenities you would expect from a luxury hotel.
• Pool side towel service
• Ocean view dining & pool bar
• Expedia concierge
• Complimentary Wednesday sunset hula show
• Scuba lessons
• On-site massage
• and more!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have about the room, surrounding area, or Maui in general. I live on island and I am available in case of emergency, but I am not located on site.
There is a $9 daily parking fee charged by the resort upon check-in.
Hawaii TA Tax ID: W40869520-01
No smoking or sand in the condo please!
Cet hôte a 192 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Living the dream in Maui, me and my fiancé Joey love anything outdoors. Hiking, surfing, and camping are just a few of our favorite things.
Follow us on @aloha_from_maui to keep up with our island adventures and discover your own.