À propos de ce logement
This newly renovated studio apartment is located within a beautiful century home in London's trendy Wortley Village district. Private entrance, fully furnished with kitchen and 3 piece bath. Free wireless internet and on-site laundry facilities.
This apartment has a full kitchen and 3-piece bathroom including a bathtub. It comes fully furnished (including linens). Free on-site laundry is shared with the occupants in the upstairs portion of the home.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to the apartment through a private entrance.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Dana (the homeowner) will be available to answer any questions that guests may have and will happily provide suggestions on nearby restaurants and amenities.
CONTACT THE HOST FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT DISCOUNTS FOR LONGER TERM EXECUTIVE RENTALS (1 month+).
Note that pets live on this property. They are extremely friendly and love people. They are not permitted in the apartment, so it remains hypoallergenic.
Please and thank you!
- Strictly no smoking or parties on the property
- One designated parking space available per booking
- No candles or incense (basically nothing on fire- it's an old home)
- Leave the place the way you found it (we charge only a nominal cleaning fee)
- Remove outdoor shoes when entering the home in favour of slippers or indoor shoes. Slippers are provided.
- Please be respectful of the neighbours and other guests who appreciate quiet at a reasonable hour.
- Feel free to do laundry. Laundry hours are 7pm-7am on weekdays and anytime on weekends (non-peak energy hours).
- I am absolutely in love with my home. Please treat this space with the same respect that you would your own home.
- While our pets love people, they do not like other animals so we do not permit furry guests on the property- sorry.
Thank you in advance for respecting our home!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 11 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I was born and raised near London, Ontario. My work and love of travel has taken me all over the world. I have lived, worked, travelled and studied in 20 different countries on 4 continents.
My fiance and I have recently relocated to San Francisco for work, so I am renting out my beautiful heritage home in London as I could never bring myself to sell it after having invested so much blood, sweat, tears and disposable income into it. I took possession of my home in 2012 and have completely renovated it while being mindful to keep the quaint century feel. Until very recently, I was living in the home.
I have had nothing but positive experiences hosting and being hosted by member of the AirBNB community. It really has been a positive experience and a great way to make ends meet while living out of the country. I love to travel and take great pride in my home. I make myself available to all guests who stay with me and as a self-proclaimed foodie, will be happy to tell you all of the best places to eat in London and area.
I would love the opportunity to host you in Wortley Village in one of my rentals! Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about my rental properties.