À propos de ce logement
The Buck is located in a quiet and private position, yet is only a hop, skip and a jump from the white sands and crystal clear waters of Hyams Beach.
Location - The Buck has a lovely natural bush setting in the increasingly sought after Silver Strand Circle. You will discover that this is a quiet and peaceful pocket of Hyams Beach, yet still only a 2 minute walk to the main beach. It is also an easy stroll up to the cafe for coffee or a meal.
Key features This 4.5 star property is well equipped with all of your holiday needs. Also has a selection of balconies to capture every element of Hyams.
Configuration - The Buck is a two-storey home with three good-sized bedrooms, two decks, and a rear courtyard. The home has a split-level living and dining area, a well-equipped kitchen, and a laundry, two bathrooms and parking for 2 cars. It is ideal for weekends away or longer stays, and combines practical seaside holiday living with the comforts of home. The bedrooms are configured as one queen room downstairs, and one queen room plus a bunk room upstairs.
Outdoors - The Buck has a small back lawn and three separate balconies, perfect for alfresco dining or catching up on some reading. The buck also has a hot and cold water outdoor shower for washing off before re-entering the house after a visit to the beach.
Heating and cooling - The Buck is equipped with a gas heater and two ceiling fans in the lounge / dining area, a moveable electric heater and a pedestal fan. If the house it opened up in summer, it catches any available breeze. The rear courtyard is also north facing so has a good sun aspect.
Linen - The Buck supplies linen and bath towels. However, please remember to bring your own beach towels.
Parking - The Buck has parking for 2 cars and shares a driveway with the next door property.
Pets - The Buck is not a pet-friendly property.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have the entire use of this property
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Our property is not a bed and breakfast, so we will leave you in peace during your stay, however if you need us, please contact The Holidays Collection on (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Our extra rules are as follows:
• If you depart on a Sunday or public holiday, we may give you a 4pm checkout. This will be advised at the time of booking
• sorry, no schoolies, no weddings, no bucks, hens or other parties
• sorry, you may not exceed the number of guests that your house is rated for
• whilst we take care to keep all in good condition and working order, nevertheless breakages, outages and malfunctions beyond our control do occur. When this happens, we will rectify a situation as soon as practicable, but do not guarantee or take any further responsibility
• re the security bond held by airbnb for your stay: if you look after the property like your own, respect the peace and quiet of your neighbours, take out the garbage, don’t move furniture, don’t un-cable electronic appliances, only have pets if allowed, and do not get too drunk or rowdy…you should be OK
• please also be honest in reporting damage or breakages, and plan ahead to leave the house and the dirty dishes in a clean and tidy state.
Common sense stuff really, or as your grandmother would say: ‘nice manners’.
Cet hôte a 418 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I have been the Airbnb Account Manager at The Holidays Collection based in Hyams Beach for over 6 months now. From our portfolio of over 100 beach houses I have hand-picked a selection of our most prized properties to present to Airbnb guests.
The Holidays Collection is a privately owned company specialising in holiday rentals and sales in the Jervis Bay area. This rapidly growing business manages over 100 properties scattered along the gorgeous South Coast of NSW - including the beautiful couples only, heritage listed Hyams Beach Seaside Cottages.
We have a great team and on-site assistance from our office which is located inside the Hyams Beach Cafe!