A peaceful, light, familyfriendly and modern furnished apartment. Great location (Amsterdam Baarsjes), 10 minutes bikeride to the city center and lots of public transport around. In walking distance you'll find plenty of cafés, restaurants and bars. Perfect for a citybreak in Amsterdam.
This brand new decorated apartment (60m2) accommodates 4 people easily. There are two queensize beds (1.60x2.00m) available.
The apartment is very light because it’s located on the third floor of the building. It’s cosy, clean and has a wooden floor throughout the apartment.
The kitchen is fully equipped (Nespresso, mixer, kettle, oven, microwave) with a small bar with two seats. The kitchen gives entrance to the balcony, where you can enjoy the sun in peace till sunset!
The apartment has a cozy living room with a comfortable couch and big dining table which easily suits 6.
Toilet and shower are clean and simple.
The apartment is located in neighbourhood ‘De Baarsjes’, which is in the west side of Amsterdam and one of the most vibrant places in town. Public transport to the city center stops almost in front of the door and brings you to the center in 10 minutes. By bike you’ll be even faster!
- Nice welcome package! Which also includes first day breakfast.
- Clean apartment
- Clean towels and linen
- Two queensize beds
-A little guide with our favorite restaurants, bars, clubs, lunchrooms
-Fully equipped kitchen with Nespresso cups and special kinds of tea
-Balcony with sun till sunset
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I absolutely love Amsterdam and I’m happy to make you love Amsterdam as well! So I’m ALWAYS available for questions, requests and tips. Don’t hesitate to call me if you have any questions for places to party, to eat or to have lunch.
In the apartment I left a little guidebook with my personal favorites including websites/ phone numbers. Are you a real foodie and you want to make reservations for your fave restaurant already? Contact me and I will call them!
I kindly ask you to respect the following house rules:
- Please keep the noise down, especially when entering the complex and walking the stairs. After all, you share the building with other people living there. All in all: we kindly ask you to respect your neighbours;
- We guarantee a clean house when checking in. When checking out, please leave the apartment closely to the same state as it was provided to you, in order to avoid double cleaning charges;
- No music after 22:00;
- Smoking and/or using drugs in the apartment and/or complex is strictly prohibited. The penalty is a fine up to €100,-
- No additional guests allowed without approval;
- Make sure to turn off the lights, heating and gas nozzle when it is not needed - respect the environment;
- No house parties;
- Check in and check out times always in negotiation;
- May the bad luck occur that you lose the key or accidentally take it with you when checking out, I have to charge €100,- for replacing the lock and making new key cuts.