Bliss! Spectacular views from every room in this luxurious 2100+sq. ft. Downtown Calgary Penthouse. Minutes from Calgary Stampede. Relax after a busy day, create special holiday memories or spend a special romantic evening with your special someone.
Bliss! Perfect home away from home when you are in Calgary for work, for pleasure or a special event. Relax after a busy day, create special holiday memories or maybe you'd like to spend a special romantic evening with your special some one. This luxurious two-story 2110 sq. ft. Penthouse is a favorite destination for people from around the world.
The suite is located in the "Vetro" building; one of Calgary’s newest urban, residential towers located in the heart of downtown. It is conveniently located and is only a short walk to many of the major office buildings, Stampede Park, the Calgary Centre for the Performing Arts, the Talisman Fitness Centre, a mosaic of markets (i.e. Sunterra Market, Crossroads Farmers Market), cafes, restaurants, unique retail & convenience stores, banks, libraries, spas, salons, casinos, pubs, parks, walking and biking paths along the river, public bus transportation and the LRT / C-Train.
The views from every room and window in this Penthouse are nothing short of spectacular. The ever changing downtown skyline serves as the back-drop to the north, the majestic Rocky Mountains to the south west, the calming Elbow River to the south and world famous Stampede Park to the east. Sunrises and sunsets from this executive perch are simply divine. An added benefit is the bird’s eye view you have of the celebrated Calgary Stampede annual fireworks display in July.
The modern design and open floor plan of this exclusive suite provides a level of comfort, luxury living and entertainment space that is rarely available in any rental suite.
You can stay inside or go outside onto your private, oversized south facing 200+ sq. ft. wrap around balcony complete with electric smoker barbeque. I guarantee this is an exciting and exceptional experience.
This spacious suite has two bedrooms plus a den and includes a sprawling 792 sq. ft. master bedroom located on the second floor. Designer lighting, premium hardware, custom cabinetry and quality furniture is found throughout the suite.
For your exclusive use:
- one dedicated heated underground parking spot (additional spots available upon request - additional fee),
- one bike storage rack and
- a storage unit.
For your safety:
- You have Restricted access to the 34th floor
- Video surveillance and
- Keyless entry to common area facilities
For your convenience:
- Shoppers Drug Mart and TD Canada Trust are both located on the main floor of the building.
For your use and enjoyment, the Vetro complex also includes:
- An Amenity Centre complete with:
- a fitness centre,
- private movie theatre,
- hot tub, steam rom,
- pool table, games tables,
- television, radio, CD player and more…
A great place to call home!
Keywords: Penthouse, Executive, Luxury, Condo, Romantic, Downtown, Calgary Stampede
Accès des voyageurs
The Vetro Building has an in-house Gym, Hot Tub, Steam Room, Activities Room and Movie Room
Your key fob will provide you access to the gym, hot tub, steam room, activities room and movie room. They are available between the hours of 5AM – 10PM.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You are important to us and we are only a phone call away. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
IMPORTANT HOUSE RULES & POLICIES
1. Check In/Out Times: Check-In is at 3:00 p.m. and Check-Out is at 11:00 a.m. Late check out is subject to a $60.00/hr. extra fee.
2. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Guest Covenants at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else the Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
3. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
4. Rental Rate and Fees: Fifty percent (50%) payment of rental fee, cleaning fee and security deposit is required upon booking and the balance is due 60 days in advance of the stay. Acceptable payment methods are by credit card or email money transfer.
5. Cancellation Policy: All rental monies are non-refundable.
6. Security Deposit: The security deposit is refundable within 10 days of the guest stay provided no damage has occurred, no items are missing or excess cleaning is required. All rental monies are non-refundable.
7. Insurance: We highly recommend all guests purchase travel insurance. The Penthouse is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any late or delayed flights, accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
8. Age Restriction: We are happy to rent our suite to adults 30 years of age and older. The building also has an age restriction bylaw of 18 years. Therefore all visitors must be over the age of 18.
9. Smoking is NOT allowed in the suite.
10. Pets are NOT allowed.
11. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to four (4) persons. People other than those listed as Guests on the Short Term Rental lease may not stay overnight in the property.
12. Noise and Disturbances: Please be respectful of your neighbors and keep noise to a minimum. Guest(s) will not do themselves or permit to be done by guests in their premises or in the building anything that is likely to disturb or be a nuisance to the other Guest(s) or neighbors. In particular, Guest(s) shall not allow the noise of their radio, T.V., musical instruments, cars, or guest(s) to disturb other Guest(s)/Building Residents during the day or night.
13. Accidents/Injuries: This Penthouse is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
14. Furnishings: At check-in the guest will be provided with a complete inventory list of furnishings and their state of repair. The Guest will keep the property and furnishings clean and in good order and use appliances only for their intended uses.
15. Parking: There is one designated parking stall included with your rental. Vehicles are to be parked in the designated parking stall only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing. Applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
16. Housekeeping: Maid service is not included in the rental rate but, if you prefer to have daily maid service, we would be happy to arrange this for you. Additional charges will apply.
We do not permit items to be taken from the units.
17. Gym / Hot Tub / Steam Room / Activities Room/ Movie Room: You will be provided with a key fob which will allow you to use the gym, hot tub, steam room, activities room and movie room. They are available between the hours of 5AM – 10PM. Use of the gym and amenities room are at your own risk. Please leave the gym, gym equipment, amenities room, its appliances, tables and sinks in a clean and proper condition after use.
18. Guests Covenants: That the Guest will:
• Comply with all safety standards, municipal bylaws, condominium bylaws, and fire, housing, sanitation and health regulations. The Guest will not do, nor neglect to do, anything by which a safety, fire or health hazard is created;
• Not at any time use the premises as other than a residential dwelling;
• Not willfully or negligently damage the premises, furnishings, the building, the grounds, or equipment;
• Not create a nuisance or break any conditions or rules contained in this agreement;
• Not sublet, assign or re-rent the Penthouse nor leave guests in charge of the premises nor have guests stay overnight; without written consent of the Homeowner;
• Not in any significant manner interfere with the rights of either the Homeowner or other Guests/Building Residents in the premises, the common areas or the property of which they form a part;
• Not perform illegal acts or carry on illegal trade, business or occupation in the premises, the common areas or the property of which they form a part;
• Not do or permit significant damage or endanger persons or property in the premises, the common areas or the property of which they form a part;
• Maintain the premises and any property rented with it in a clean condition;
• Vacate and leave in clean condition and good repair the premises at the termination of their stay.
Consequences: Should the guest not adhere to the rental rules, they may be immediately removed from the premises and their booking considered cancelled. No refund will be issued.
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.
Hello my name is Molly and my husband's name is Shawn. We have lived in Calgary for most of our lives. I am a 5th generation Calgarian and have over 1000 relatives in Calgary alone. Shawn was originally born in Toronto but moved to Calgary over 50 years ago.
We love to travel just like you and have had the opportunity to visit over 25 different countries. Usually when we travel we prefer to stay in condos and or apartments and therefore have made many of our accommodation bookings through owner vacation rental sites. We have tried to incorporate many of the things we liked at those various establishments into our Penthouse.
Our goal is to make sure that you have a WONDERFUL time and experience in our property and in our beautiful city!