Japanese stylish furnished apartment with 2 bedrooms! Only 5 min walk from Komagome Station which is on the JR Yamanote Line that is quiet easy and convenient for getting around the central Tokyo parts!Only 1-minute walking distance from KOMAGOME Gin
Thank you for taking a look at my listing(^^)/
Please let me know anything you want to know about the apartment or the neighborhood.
As my apartment is in a residential building and not a hotel, please be mindful and respectufl of the neighbors as they are your own.
I listed rules that will be necessary to follow while staying at my apartment. Please read and only place a reservation if you accept to aggree to them.
Check-in time: 15:00 - Check-out time: 10:00
1. Please take off your shoes at the entry.
2. Please be VERY quiet in the hallways and around the residence at all time as to not bother the other residents.
3. Quiet hours are from 9PM to 7AM.
4. Smoking is forbidden. Do not smoke on premises (including from the balcony or windows, hallways, etc).
5. Do not use fire inside the apartment.
6. Partying or any other type of loud behavior is forbidden.
7. The instructions for throwing aways the garbage is in the house manual. If you are uncertain how to proceed, please leave the garbage inside the room.
8. Visiting, bothering or speaking with the neighbors is strictly forbidden.
9. Turn EVERYTHING off when leaving and lock the door
10. Do not use the towels or linens in the closet. They are for the next guests. Use the washing machine to wash your towels.
11. If the interphone rings, please ignore it. The person ringing is expecting to speak to the home owner.
12. Airbnb is not common in Japan yet. If anybody asks, please simply say you are a friend of Junko.
13. Room cleaning starts at 10:00 on check-out day. Do not negotiate for a late check-out. Please accept this condition BEFORE booking.
14. The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service.
15. It is forbidden for anyone other than the guests to access the apartment.
16. If there are kids staying at the apartment, please keep an eye on them at all time. I do not take responsibility if an accident occurs and they get injured during their stay.
17. Keep the apartment clean.
18. If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. The exact price will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost.(Expect the cost to be from 200 USD $ to 400 USD $).
19. Do not have anything shipped to the aparment. If you need help with this matter, please contact me and I will help you have your stuff shipped at a nearby pick-up center.
20. Lastly, I simply ask you to have consideration towards the apartment and the neighbors as if they were your own.
-- I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 76 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi! Thank you for seeing my profile!!
I live in Tokyo now.
Travelling here, I believe you will be able to go visiting some amazing places, eating delicious food, and feeling my nation's costume, even listening to traditional Japanese songs.
What I will be going to do is making you obtain a memorable trip!
If you would like to know more about Japan, please just send messages to me. Come on! Don't be shy!
I'll take my utmost for your wonderful stay at my apartment!
Can't wait to host new people!
I am looking forward to hosting you to Tokyo soon!!