À propos de ce logement
- very central (10 min. walk from Piazza Duomo)
- very close to two metro stops directly connected to Central Station (and Airports)
- extremely quiet e comfortable
- recently renewed and fully equipped
- 24h secure parking garage
Beautiful design apartment, newly renovated in the Porta Romana, strategic and central position. In 10 minutes of pleasant walk you will arrive in Piazza Duomo. The apartment is extremely quiet because via Orti is very little traffic. All the windows of the apartment overlook a courtyard where cars and motorcycles are not allowed. It's so quiet that does not seem to be in Milan! :-)
THE APARTMENT IS FOR MAXIMUM 2 PEOPLE + 1 BABY (baby bed available on demand).
Accès des voyageurs
- Modern and minimal design
- 24h secure parking garage (20 Euro/night extra)
- Double bed with memory foam mattress (the highest technology for sleeping)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wide range of spices to cook your dishes
- Coffee (Ground for mocha and Nescafe), herbal tea, tea
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board
- Nourished library with DVDs, CDs and books Italian and English
- TV with a large choice of FullHD divx movies in english, italian and french
- APPLE TV
- DVD player
- Bed linen and towels
- Air conditioning
- City map and host guide to neighborhood shops, restaurants and attractions.
- Baby Cot (on demand)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
It's always a pleasure for me to welcome guests, share travel experiences and provide them with all relevant information to best enjoy their stay in Milan.
From Malpensa, Linate, Orio al Serio airports take the bus to Milan Central Station. From Malpensa and Orio al Serio it will take about 40-50 min. depending on possible traffic jam. From Linate about 20 min. From the Central Station take the yellow subway line and stop at Crocetta (it takes around 10-15 min.). Then walk along Corso di Porta Romana for about 100m and you'll find on your left via Orti. The apartment is at n.16.
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check-in is after 2:00 PM
Early check-in can be arranged only in case the previous night was vacant.
Check-out cannot be done later than 11:00 AM
Late check-out can be arranged only in case the next night will be vacant.
Check-in after 8:00 pm has a plus of 20€
Check-in after 9:00 pm has a plus of 30€
Check-in after 11:00 pm has a plus of 40€
Please, be very punctual, otherwise you could have to reschedule the check-in.
Leave the apartment as you find it.
No smoking allowed inside the flat.
Do not make noise during the night.
Have respect for your neighbors.
Use the apartment as yours, please don't leave the lights on when you're not inside the flat.
You cannot leave your luggage prior check-in and post check-out. Remember that you can leave your bags at the central station, simply showing your passport.
In compliance with local Laws:
- All guests must present a valid document to be registered (Passport for extra-Europe citizens)
Cet hôte applique des conditions d'annulation modérées
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du prix à la nuit. Les frais vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 145 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm an open minded architect/designer and I love art, creativity, travels and philosophy. I'm fond of traveling and I love Airbnb because it's a precious opportunity to meet new people from all over the world, sharing ideas, visions, opportunities and suggestions.
I hope you enjoy my hospitality!
Motto: MAKE ART NOT WAR! :-)