Beautiful & Sunny, third floor apartment in a Century Character home! Self contained one bedroom apartment with full kitchen, private bath & private entrance!
Please read all parts of the listing before booking or inquiring.
This charming one bedroom apartment is more spacious than it looks! It is on the 3rd floor of a historical century old home in beautiful tree lined West Broadway. A quick walk to the University of Winnipeg, Osborne Village, Wolseley, and funky Sherbrook street. Anything further is an easy bus ride away. Outdoor parking space is included.
The apartment is equipped with high speed WIFI, as well as an Apple TV with access to Netflix on the television. Or rent a movie on your ITunes account.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have the entire third floor to yourself. This is a private, self contained apartment with private entry, kitchen and bathroom. The front door and door to the apartment both have electronic locks, so accessing the space is convenient and arrival 24 hours a day is a breeze. Plus, you never have keys to carry! There is a shared front porch where you can sit and watch the world go by. Check in is noon and check out is 4 pm. As long as I don't have a check out/check in on the same day, I am very flexible with early arrivals and later departures.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I do not live onsite, however, I am very close-by in case any issues or questions arise. I am available by email or text around the clock and I am happy to recommend things to do, and advise on Winnipeg's restaurant gems. I do provide a guide in the apartment with information on the area and city. There are 2 other apartments in this house with very friendly professionals as tenants. Say hi!
* There is a 2 person maximum in this apartment. I'm sorry, I cannot make exceptions.
*I will consider small-ish, well behaved, potty trained pets, who do not chew, scratch, or make excessive noise on an individual basis. There is an additional fee of $30 for your approved pet.
* The apartment is on the third floor with partially sloped ceilings. Due to this, there is not enough height in the bathroom for a stand up shower. To bathe, it is either bathtub or "sit down" shower. There is a medical quality shower chair which is disinfected between each guest.
* There is laundry on the main floor for you to use free of charge. I supply laundry detergent in the apartment.
The house rules are mostly common sense!
* This is NON-SMOKING house!!! You may smoke outside, but please be sure to put out your cigarettes and dispose of them.
*Please remove outside shoes before entering the apartment.
*The front door MUST remain locked at all times.
*Although this is your own private space, this is an old house and certainly not soundproof. Please have respect for the people with whom you will be sharing the home as far as noise goes.
* Laundry hours are from 9am to 10pm inclusively. Please have all of your laundry finished by 10pm.
*Pets are considered on an individual basis. It is mandatory that a pet is agreed to before you book.
Cet hôte a 94 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Gregarious gal from Winnipeg, Canada. I love meeting new people and having authentic travel experiences! I'd rather stay with the locals and experience it all! I love being an Airbnb host and welcome people from all over the world. Clean, fun, animal lover!