À propos de ce logement
A beautiful country villa in private grounds on the very edge of the town of Pollenca and the stunning surrounding mountains. This rustic villa enjoys modern facilities, 3 bedrooms and private pool and all within a short stroll of the town.
A beautiful country villa in private grounds on the edge of the town of Pollenca and the stunning surrounding mountains. Double gates lead you from a narrow street into a secret and very private garden where you can enjoy the magnificent scenery that opens up. The villa itself has modern facilities which have been incorporated into this rustic Villa.
Accès des voyageurs
Outside Ca’n Credo:
- Swimming Pool - pretty 3 cornered, tiled, infinity swimming pool 5m x 7m tiled, with roman step entry. Depth 0.80m - 1.40m.
- Sun terrace - tiled and furnished with sunbeds and a parasol. Locked well and palm tree.
- Covered Terrace - at the rear of the Villa, furnished with outside sofa set and dining table and chairs. Covered barbecue area with sink, bread oven and table and chairs.
- Shower room - with shower, washbasin and WC (accessed from covered terrace.
- Garden - small area of grass surrounded by vines and flower bed, bordered by (safety fenced) dry river bed.
Ground Floor Ca’n Credo:
- Open plan Living room
- Sitting area - double wood and glass doors to living room with original floor inset with stones, two comfortable sofas, flat screen sat. TV (restricted English channels) and DVD, wood burning stove.
- Dining area - wood table and chairs.
- Den - Sofas and chairs, with French doors to the covered terrace - playroom for children or den for teenagers perhaps?
- Kitchen - Polished granite topped fitted wooden cupboards, double sink unit, 4 ring ceramic hob, electric oven, dishwasher, large fridge freezer, fireplace and dresser, breakfast table.Window to gated entrance.
First Floor Ca’n Credo:
- Double Bedroom - 1-3 steps up to bedroom with double bed, windows to mountain view
- Twin bedroom 2 - 2 single beds (can be placed together), small window to street.
- Twin Bedroom 1 - 2 single beds (can be placed together), windows with pool and wonderful mountain view.
- Bathroom - bath with shower over, washbasin, WC, bidet
- Shower room - nicely tiled shower, washbasin, WC
Échanges avec les voyageurs
There is a local agent who will assist with any requirements. You will also have a 24 hour UK emergency contact number.
- Your villa will be prepared for you on arrival with fresh bath and handtowels, beds will be made up.
- For stays of 7 nights or more - house towels will be changed every 3 - 4 days.
- For stays of 14 nights or more - bed linen is also changed every 7 nights.
Wifi - available at the Villa.
Parking - There is parking space in the gated courtyard at the entrance to the property.
Hi, our names are Diane (rear left) Paul (rear right) Chris C (front left) & Chris L (front right) together we are the team at Freelance Holidays: We've been in the villa rental business since 1984, and are still going strong.
Since 1984 we have been keen as mustard about seeking and offering the best villa rentals in the best locations. In the beginning these were simple village houses and studios in Crete, and some villas in Mallorca. over the years we have added more choices of Mediterranean islands where we have sourced some great villas. Tastes have changed and we are now able to offer some fantastic villas, each with something special and different from the mass market operators usual selection. We have continued to keep our roots and proudly continue to offer typical village accommodation