Beach front 3 bedroom luxury home located right on the Caribbean on Isla Mujeres. At Magi Azul atmosphere is everything. Massive wood beams, stone floors and rock walls make this Moroccan/ Caribe Beach House a one -of-a-kind vacation experience.
We live on an ocean side road that circles the island. It is often referred to as Gringo Row because so many foreigners have bought vacation homes on our scenic strip that skirts the oceans edge. We are about a 25 minute walk from Centro and the best swimming beach on the island as you head north and a 5 minute walk from a little Mexican neighborhood going south.
Pre-Booking Message - I would really love to host you and have you experience the magic of Magi Azul- Caribe Beach House. The following policies are listed to protect my guests and myself from liability issues. We want above all else for your family to have a safe and happy stay with us.
RULES / POLICIES
1. OCCUPANCY - Although we love nothing more than to make you feel at home, please keep in mind that your and the safety of our home are a priority. This is why absolutely no extra guests are allowed. People that were not considered during your booking will not be allowed inside our home without owner permission. We do not want home tours of our property without the knowledge of our property manager. Magi Azul comfortably accommodates up to 8 persons. During your reservation process you will be required to list the number of people in your party. At no time can more than 8 people stay in the house unless prior permission has been granted. If the number of people changes we must be notified by e-mail. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation without a refund if more than 8 persons reside in the house without prior permission from the owners. No parties or events are allowed on the property without owner permission or a separate events charge.
2. CHILDREN - Magi Azul has numerous design elements that are potentailly dangerous for children. It is important that your children are supervised at all times. The renter agrees to be responsible for the health, safety , and damages associated with their children. No children unattended on the roof please.
Clients with pets must rent the whole house and receive prior permission from the owners concerning the presence of any pets. The renter agrees to be responsible for any damages caused by your pet.
No indoor smoking is allowed
5. DRUGS - Absolutely not drugs are allowed on or around the property.
6. SECURITY & PERSONAL PROPERTY - To insure the safety of all guests and their possessions and ours, you are required to lock the entrance doors to your rooms and the entrance doors to the property, as well as the ocean side doors and windows, whenever you leave and when you are sleeping at night. Violent crime is not a big problem on the island, but petty theft is. Thieves usually target unlocked rooms with phones and laptops lying around. If you want to hear the ocean then keep the slatted shutters closed for security, but you will still get a breeze and hear the ocean. But do not run the A/C without all the doors being shut or the air conditioner compressor will burn up. Do not leave valuables lying around the common areas of kitchen, patios and pool areas at night. Security safes are also available in all suites for the safety of your valuables. Magi Azul assumes no responsibility for the loss of any personal items.
7. LIABILITY, TERMS & CONDITIONS - These terms and conditions form a contract between the owners of Magi Azul Beach House and the renters of Magi Azul Beach House. Payment of your deposit and signature of the contract is deemed as full and final acceptance of the terms and conditions for booking a reservation with Magi Azul Beach House. By booking a reservation with Magi Azul you agree to indemnify the owners , agents, and employees of Magi Azul against any claim for liability for loss of personal property, personal injury, or death, or any claim whatsoever resulting from your residence or your guests residence at Magi Azul Beach
8. I encourage all guests to buy vacation insurance in case you need to unexpected cancel due to medical issues or natural disasters.
To protect guests and the hosts from liability a signed rental agreement is required. If you would like to see it before you book just let me know and I will send it to you.
Cet hôte a 353 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My husband, Stan and I, have had property in Mexico for 25 years of one type or another. Presently we have 3 properties. The one on Isla Mujeres is called Magi Azul - Caribe Beach House, our home in Merida is called Maison Azul - Historic Merida and our new project Casa Boheme. I am a writer, designer, and property administrator, as well as, a mother and wife. My husband is an investor and entrepreneur. Our daughter, Sophie is a student, book snob and budding filmmaker. We love living in the Colonial city of Merida. It is a tropical paradise rich in culture with friendly people, and beautiful architecture. We love to travel the world experiencing new cultures and making new friends. With Airbnb, the world comes to us, and it has been a blessing sharing coffee with lovely people from all over our wondrous globe. Helen Keller wrote, " Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all." I couldn't agree with her more!