À propos de ce logement
The Verbena House was renovated by us in one of Shanghai's historic lanehouses. Verbena's aesthetic combines style & comfort, peace & quiet and accessibility to the most desirable spots in the city - located in the top echelon of the former French Concession.
1. The perfect vacation or business trip rental, all the modern amenities of a luxury hotel suite, in your historic Shanghai property.
2. The house is accessed through a secure gate for ultimate safety, and the apartment is entered on the 3rd floor of the house.
3. The Verbena House is located such that walking on foot is a charming way to get to know the area. Check out smartshanghai online to see locations of all the places you'll want to eat and shop, many are within walking distance.
Light-filled, (969sqf/90sqm), cleverly tailored furnishings to maximum space, this flat has been designed to be a luxury pied a terre in the city. You can enjoy your morning coffee/tea overlooking the art gallery terrace next door, or the surrounding standalone historic villa homes. Experience the spirit and convenience that life in Shanghai can offer, within your own historic apartment.
- House cleaning service twice weekly
- Fully equipped workstation with wi-fi
- International Satellite TV, Cable TV: livingroom & bedroom
- Rain Shower
- King size bed
- Sleek modern kitchen with imported Italian fitout
- Fresh towels, linens, robes, slippers & start-up toiletry kit
- Bottled water, replenished regularly
Additional Paid Services available:
- Daily maid service for meals and cleaning, ironing, etc
- Food & Wine service menu, provisions can be stocked before arrival, and during your stay
- Airport pick-up
- Laundry Service
Accès des voyageurs
This is a private property complete with housekeeping service and a property manager on call to make sure you are at ease during your stay.
Housekeeping service tends to each of our properties twice per week. You will have shampoo, conditioner and shower gel as a start up kit for your arrival to the house. All linens and towels are imported and laundered regularly by housekeeping during your stay.
You have your own home in Shanghai with help a phone call away if you need it!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Helene, our resident Property Manager, is available always should you have any questions!
The idea behind my properties is to create a "home away from home" feeling, a vacation/ business trip property that's unique and stylish, and provides an authentic place for those who really want to experience a special, historic part of Shanghai.
Please respect your surroundings, whether it's the materials that have been provided to make your stay most comfortable, or it's the people in the neighborhood. Most of all, enjoy!
(A) Let us know roughly the time you are leaving (normal check out is anytime before 12pm). Housekeeping will be scheduled to arrive at that time. You do not need to wait for them, just leave the keys and turn off all lights and climate control!
(B) Please make sure all food is rinsed off dishes and taking the garbage is also helpful when you are leaving :-) The apartments have been designed to make a great vacation stay for our guests, and we ask that all guests leave the home in the condition they came in! Normal cleaning is to be expected but please help to minimize larger messes! Thank you!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 546 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I have made it my mission to provide a high quality, restful, personal residential experience for locals across China. In such a fast paced location like Shanghai, it's hard to create a uniquely original home space that's a true oasis. This luxury should be available to those traveling into Shanghai as well. Now we have multiple vacation/business rentals which provide a unique experience in top, choice locations in the city, namely the French Concession.
Instead of going to a hotel, try something new, a memorable trip to Shanghai awaits! We have just begun expanding with some new options in Los Angeles. Check us out on either side of "the pond", we would love to host you!