À propos de ce logement
This stylish property is truly a one of a kind. Fully renovated, recreated and restored, you can be one of the first people to reside in this luxury oasis. Located in the heart of the former French Concession, The Ceylon Loft combines style & comfort, peace & quiet and accessibility to the most desirable spots in the city - only a stone’s throw from it's bamboo entrance.
1. The perfect vacation or business trip rental, all the modern amenities of a luxury hotel suite, in a newly renovated historic Shanghai loft
2. The flat is accessed through it’s own private entrance, inset off the street - rare in most classic properties
3. Steps from all the trendy hot spots for dining and shopping
Light-filled, (700sqf/65sqm), cleverly tailored furnishings to maximum space, this flat has been designed to be a modern luxury urban loft. You're welcome to enjoy your morning coffee/tea in your own bamboo garden before heading out into the big city!
- House cleaning service twice weekly
- Fully equipped workstation with wi-fi
- International Satellite TV, Cable TV - 2 mounted flat screens
- Fresh towels, linens, robes, slippers & start-up toiletry kit
- Bottled water, replenished regularly
- Floor to ceiling glass windows & doors open onto bamboo garden & entrance
- Exposed, restored original brick throughout the loft
- Rain shower & custom black slate plunge tub
- Lofted tatami lounge overlooking bamboo garden
- King size bed (separate tatami bed in lofted lounge can also be used for sleeping)
- Original early 1900s parquet flooring, and newly installed reclaimed wood floors throughout house
Additional Paid Services available:
- Daily maid service for meals and cleaning, ironing, etc
- Food & Wine service menu, provisions can be stocked before arrival, and during your stay
- Airport pick-up
- Laundry Service
Accès des voyageurs
This is a private property complete with housekeeping service and a property manager on call to make sure you are at ease during your stay.
Housekeeping service tends to each of our properties twice per week. You will have shampoo, conditioner and shower gel as a start up kit for your arrival to the house. All linens and towels are imported and laundered regularly by housekeeping during your stay.
You have your own home in Shanghai with help a phone call away if you need it!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Helene, our resident Property Manager, is available always should you have any questions!
- Anfu Road, right across the street - upscale boutiques and eateries aplenty
- Changle Rd & Fumin Rd, 5 min walk - concentration of hugely popular restaurants and bars
-Donghu Rd, 10 min walk: small street lined with some of the City's most international and hip chinese eateries
-Julu Rd & Fumin Rd, 10 min walk: great shopping in local designer boutiques, trendy restaurants and wine bars
Check out smartshanghai online to see locations of all the places you want to eat and shop, many are within walking distance.
- 2 minute walk to Changshu Rd for metro lines 1/7
- 5 minute walk to Jingan metro lines 2/7
The idea behind our properties is to create a "home away from home" feeling, a vacation/ business trip property that's unique and stylish, and provides an authentic place for those who really want to experience a special, historic part of Shanghai.
Please respect your surroundings, whether it's the materials that have been provided to make your stay most comfortable, or it's the people in the neighborhood. Most of all, enjoy!
(A) Let us know roughly the time you are leaving (normal check out is anytime before 12pm). Housekeeping will be scheduled to arrive at that time. You do not need to wait for them, just leave the keys and turn off all lights and climate control!
(B) Please make sure all food is rinsed off dishes and taking the garbage is also helpful when you are leaving :-) The apartments have been designed to make a great vacation stay for our guests, and we ask that all guests leave the home in the condition they came in! Normal cleaning is to be expected but please help to minimize larger messes! Thank you!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 544 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I have made it my mission to provide a high quality, restful, personal residential experience for locals across China. In such a fast paced location like Shanghai, it's hard to create a uniquely original home space that's a true oasis. This luxury should be available to those traveling into Shanghai as well. Now we have multiple vacation/business rentals which provide a unique experience in top, choice locations in the city, namely the French Concession.
Instead of going to a hotel, try something new, a memorable trip to Shanghai awaits! We have just begun expanding with some new options in Los Angeles. Check us out on either side of "the pond", we would love to host you!