We are sharing a big modern room with private bathroom, 5min walk to Plaza Espanya. We live close to the train and bus station to airport & metro. The room has a big bathroom and all the facilities needed (big wardrobe, towels, bed linen, etc)
We are sharing a spatious room, with a big and stylish private bathroom. You will have all the facilities you need such as towels, bed linen, shampoo, shower gel, etc. We would like you to feel like home. Actually, we'll be living there too! Our loft is 220sqm. and has a great terrace.
Accès des voyageurs
In the morning you can have a light breakfast such as yogurt, cereals, coffee, tea, etc. Or you can even use our kitchen to cook your food if you want. The terrace is very pleasant, specially during a sunny day. Our home is a big open space, a mid 70's working space complitely refurbished. You can use its big living room as you please, to work, study or relax.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We were born in Barcelona, so we know (almost) every secret of the city. We will be happy to welcome you and explain whatever you need to know. We've been travelling around the world and we love to chat and share some experiences. We are quite flexible for checking in and out, we are sure we will find a way to meet!
We live at 3/5 minutes’ walk from Plaza Espanya and 5 to Estació de Sants, the Main train station of Barcelona (airport, Madrid, Paris...) We also are close to three lines of Metro (L1, L3, L5) to access any point of the city, the port or the airport. Close to our home you will find many restaurants, shops, supermarkets, shoppin(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), etc
There’s no special rules for our home but the ones you may have at your place.
- Keep the door locked when you leave
- Feel free to smoke only outside (you have a 100m2 terrace!)
- Respect the timetables for sleeping (silence is expected from 11pm to 7am)
- We love to save water and electricity and we recycle almost everything
- In our place we have many souvenirs, photos, etc (remember we live here!) so please take care of the place
- Our cat (named Mithril) is quite shy and he will respect you room, don’t worry