Located in the municipality of Facha, in the Ponte de Lima council, this luxury farmhouse, as it is also referred to, appears in the valley between Monte da Nó and the Castelo. To the west the chapel of the Senhora da Rocha and the Castro of Santo Estevão stand out.
The Quinta “hence fully walled”, with a chapel, was inhabited and belonged, in 1645, to the family of Roque de Barros Rego, a Royal noble , that had inherited the property from his father Afonso de Caminha.
The Manor House, until recently totally in ruins, was reconstructed according to the original blueprint, and then preserved, refurbished, and re-qualified. To not melt the old with the new but to bring them into contrast. From the vast window both close and far you can enjoy the gorgeous scenery. The living rooms and the bedrooms are ample and the interior decoration simple, so as to provide the comfort of contemporary life. Four bedrooms and six apartments are reserved for Tourism, and so is one living room and a games room. The property includes a solarium, chapel and apartments, swimming pool, playground, tennis court, gymnasium, an old water-mill, bridge on the way to church. Recently, a pavilion was built to allow our guests to have meetings and parties; it is located near the swimming-pools and surrounded by gardens.