Private house with separate entrance immersed in the historical village of Signa with a strategic position to visit the main tourist attractions of Tuscany such as Florence, Chianti, Pisa, Siena and San Gimignano.
House consists of:
- Dining room: recliners, library, 3D LED TV, blu-ray player and movies, PlayStation3 and video games, kitchen, table and chairs.
- Kitchen: sink, stove, refrigerator, freezer, oven, microwave, kettle, coffee maker, dishes, pots, dishwasher.
- Bedrooms: bedding, linen, pillows, LED 3D TV, blu-ray player, iron.
- Bathroom: shampoos, soaps, hair dryer, double shower, radio with music, 2 towels per person, 1 bathrobe per person, slippers.
- Terrace: sink, washing machine, barbecue.
- Services at home: Wi-Fi, heating, air conditioning, mosquito nets, emergency lights, 3 direct dial telephones.
Accès des voyageurs
Indipendent entrance with three steps private terrace.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The house is adjacent to our house and our reception is open every day of the year from 8:00 am to midnight. We are at your disposal to make your stay better through tips: city maps, tourist routes, train schedules, reservations for museums and tour, tips for roads, reservations for restaurants and taxi call. Our reception is also at your disposal for luggage storage, printing email and fax service. We speak Italian, English, French and Spanish.
Check-in: 3:00 pm, check out: 10:30 am.
Maximum capacity: 4 adults and 2 infants (under 1 year of age). The house has two double bedrooms.
Included in the rates: energy costs (water, electricity, gas, wi-fi), final cleaning, linens provided before, welcome gift.
Not included in the rates: daily cleaning, change of linen, city tax, breakfast.
City tax: €1.00 per person per day.
No smoking. Pets not allowed. Maximum capacity: 4 adults and 2 infants (under 1 year of age). Parking is available on site for free, public, not private.
Cet hôte a 5 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires