Our spacious and family friendly, 3 bedroom apartment is on an attractive residential street, that cuts through the centre of Kensington, 5 minutes walk to Earl's Court or Gloucester road tube stations.
As a host I am often away travelling, so you will have access to up to 3 separate double bedrooms and 1 bathroom all for yourself. Please ask away if you have any question. Thank you!
The apartment is on an attractive residential street, wide and tree-lined, that cuts through the centre of Kensington, starting at Earl’s Court and finishing in South Kensington.
The nearest tube stations are "Earl's Court" and "Gloucester Road."
The flat is on the Fourth floor (NO LIFT) of a handsome late 1800 building with pillared front entrances. It was refurbished and redecorated in March 2014. The accommodation comprises:
- A comfortably and elegantly furnished, living room kitchen.
- The modern, well-fitted kitchen is open plan to the living room and is very well equipped with all modern appliances. It has a gas hob/electric oven, fridge/freezer, oven and dishwasher
- At the back of the apartment with windows overlooking the nice roof of London, are three very pleasant double bedrooms. All three bedrooms are of a good size with a queen-size bed.
There is no better area in the whole of London than Kensington. It is safe, easy to get around from, Lady Diana used to live in the building next door with great local shopping and restaurants. The most well-known museums are nearby and it is a nice walk to South Kensington, Knightsbridge and Hyde Park. Nearest Tube: Earls Court or Gloucester Road
Apartment Facilities: 90 sq meters of living space, shower, Wireless Broadband Internet service, Dishwasher, Fully equipped kitchen, hairdryer, Wife, TV, DVD & cable television.
We are very happy you chose to visit us and appreciate your selection of the Brompton Apartment for your accommodation. Please find below a few general instructions that could help you during your stay and please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any question
- Please make sure that you leave the property as you have found it at checked in - in good clean order - this to avoid incurring costs for professional cleaning
- The name of the wireless broadband network is: “TheBrompton” and the password is: London2011
- The rubbish should be left on the main streets on designated days of the week
- The property has central eating, you can change the temperature using the round thermostat by the main door/entrance to the apartment
– please make sure you bring the thermostat back to 0 every time you leave the property
- The apartment has air conditioning system in one of the rooms you can switch this on using the small remote control – please make sure you switch this off every time you leave the property
- You will also find a small map showing some of the key attractions in the areas that are just a stroll away, this includes High street Kensington, Hyde Park, Kensington Palace, the Natural History Museum, The Victoria and Albert Museum, Harrods’s and much more
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact your host at:
226 Old Brompton road, London SW5 0DA, UK
Email: (EMAIL HIDDEN)
Mob.: +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Web: (URL HIDDEN)