For larger groups of up to 11 guests. Your party would be our primary AIRBNB guests at DragonflyHill Urban Farm; a dynamic community of artists, craftspeople, farmers & activists. Because this is a combination of rooms, availability for the days indicated may not meet the needs of your group. Please describe your lodging needs when inquiring about this listing. Hosts & other residents would continue to reside on the premises.
DragonflyHill Urban Farm:
1. READ THE LISTING & RULES CAREFULLY: This is not a hotel. Guests must understand that they will be staying with us in our home, a dynamic urban farm centrally located in the city of Los Angeles. Guests need to assure us that they have read our listing description and our rules and have shared them with the other people traveling with them.
2. COMMUNICATION: Communication via airbnb’s platform is very important especially right after a reservation has been made and in the days leading up to arrival. Guests reserving a stay here agree to communicate with the host via airbnb's platform and to check airbnb messages.
3. SPECIAL NOTE REGARDING CHILDREN: While we are children friendly, we cannot provide free accommodations for children or babies of any age. We welcome your children into our home but all fees and total number of guest limits apply. Thank you for your understanding.
4. RESPECT THE SPACE: We value deeply the diversity, labor, skill and craft of everyone who participates, works and lives at and around DragonflyHill Urban Farm. We therefore insist that people are especially vigilant to avoid speech and actions that are hurtful, marginalizing and offensive. We are ethnically and culturally diverse, anti-racist, anti-sexist, child friendly, wheelchair accessible and dis-ability and LGBTQIA affirmative. We strongly abide by these values and hope you'll join us.
2. RESPECT THE COMMUNITY: We are part of a larger community that is also economically, ethnically and culturally diverse. We deeply value our relationships with our neighbors. If guests have a problem with something or someone in the neighborhood, please contact your DragonflyHill Team and let us do what we can to resolve it. We highly discourage notifying the police, except in an emergency, especially given the particular history of the police in this area and their relationship to the community.
3. ABSOLUTELY NO CONTRABAND: No porn, drugs or weapons. No guns. No exceptions! This is not a moral judgement, but rather a security consideration and lifestyle choice for the space, and of course, no illegal criminal activity. This includes medical marijuana, as long as it remains federally criminalized. When the federal restrictions are lifted we will of course honor medical uses of this medication. Smoking is allowed on the front and side porches to the main building.
4. SAFE & SOBER: This is a safe and sober space. No alcohol without special arrangements and consideration.
5. SCENT FREE PRODUCTS: Please use scent free personal products. We provide scent free bath products for our guests. We cannot guarantee a scent free space but we do encourage people to understand that their choice of fragrances can impact the human rights and access of others. No aerosols or essential oils!
6. LAW ENFORCEMENT: We would prefer not to have law enforcement, governmental security agents or military personnel etc. stay in our home. If you do chose to stay here, you are here as civilians and must come unarmed and respect the values of this home. If you have a warrant we of course will not obstruct you in your court mandated work, but we do not give consent.
7. KEYS & KEY CODES: Keys and key codes to DragonflyHill Urban Farm are not to be shared with anyone. Codes are changed regularly.
8.AMENITIES: Do not remove bedding, towels, equipment, bath products, books, kitchen utensils, plates, containers or other items provided by DragonflyHill, from the premises. We can provide beach towels and a beach blanket for use outside of our home.
9 NO PETS: except our cat. Of course, SERVICE ANIMALS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME.
10. REGISTERED GUESTS ONLY: Overnight fees apply for additional guests. An overnight guest is anyone on the premises between 10:30 PM and 7:30AM, unless specific arrangements have been made. Additionally, frequent visitors to guest suites is discouraged. Guests agree to fill out a standard registration form for their group, and provide a photo ID for all adult guests upon arrival.
11. GUESTS STAYING MORE THAN 28 DAYS: Guests staying more than 28 days should communicate with host before booking and will be agreeing to a standard lease, background check and additional security deposit.
12 SPECIAL EVENTS & PARTIES: Special events and parties must be approved by the host and will most likely incur a separate fee. Smoking tobacco is allowed on the front and side porch/patios.
There are additional guidelines for events and nonresidential uses of the space. This listing is for the private use of guests and is not a contract for rehearsal or production space or meeting space usage.
Cet hôte a 322 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
The Dragonfly Team consists of Andy, Carlos, Emma, Glenda and Xeres (not pictured). We are a team of neighbors and community members who came together to create this wonderful space.
DragonflyHill Urban Farm & Museum House is an dynamic community of urban farmers, activists, artists and craftspeople, focusing on the cultivation of sustainable community connections and mutual support and aid. The Farm specializes in fruits, herbs and edible flowers and also has a small plot of seasonal vegetables. We love welcoming new people into our home.
The Museum House, a 1914 restored craftsman house has period features and reflects research, artistry and craftwork.
DragonflyHill is a great place to relax and get away, or a wonderful home to collapse in, after a long day of sight seeing. The farm also features a gazebo and the studio for short term residencies, meetings, performances and other gatherings.