À propos de ce logement
We invite you to unwind and relax at Bella Vista with glorious mountain and Lake Lure views. This beautiful new home has lake access within easy walking distance. Take a moment to feed the ducks, fish from the dock, or pause to watch the sunset.
We invite you to unwind and relax at Bella Vista with glorious mountain and Lake Lure views. This beautiful new home has lake access within easy walking distance. Take a moment to feed the ducks, fish from the dock, or pause to watch the sunset.
(pet friendly)($100 non-refundable pet fee)
Bella Vista is fully furnished and has all of the amenities necessary for comfort including two (2) jetted tubs, a walk-in show with two (2) shower heads, and two (2) lake view decks. The home has open living areas with views from every room plus two (2) bedrooms, two (2) full baths, one (1) half bath and a fully equipped kitchen. There is a spacious laundry area on the main level. The great room features a gas-log fireplace and flat-panel TV with basic cable stations plus a DVD player. The master bedroom has a queen bed, a loft above with twin-size bed and a private bath with jetted tub. Bedroom two is spacious with a full-size bed plus two sets of bunk beds for extra sleeping areas, and is adjacent to a large bath with double vanity, jetted tub and walk-in shower with two (2) shower heads. There is also an unfinished lower level that offers lots of room for children to run and play. This is truly a delightful vacation destination that you will want to enjoy year after year.
PET FRIENDLY * INCREDIBLE LAKE & MOUNTAIN VIEWS * ROMANTIC * JETTED TUB * WOOD FLOORS * LAKE ACCESS
Check in is at our office, other than that you won`t see us unless you need us :)
Western North Carolina offers a number of entertainment and activity options as well as some of the most beautiful views you will ever see.
You will need a car.
Just imagine . . .
. . . soaking in one of the two (2) jetted tubs.
. . . gazing at the lake from the upstairs jetted tub.
. . . enjoying the warmth of the gas-log fireplace.
. . . relaxing in the walk-in shower with its two shower heads.
. . . admiring the views from one of the two lakeside decks.
. . . fishing from the lake access dock.
. . . wading or swimming in the semi-private lake access area.
. . . daydreaming on the lower deck swing.
. . . napping on the hammock.
VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT - Very Important that you read this information thoroughly.
THIS IS A VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT UNDER THE NORTH CAROLINA VACATION RENTAL ACT. THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT ARE DEFINED BY LAW AND INCLUDE UNIQUE PROVISIONS PERMITTING THE DISBURSEMENT OF RENT PRIOR TO TENANCY AND EXPEDITED EVICTION OF TENANTS. YOUR SIGNATURE ON THIS AGREEMENT, OR PAYMENT OF MONEY OR TAKING POSSESSION OF THE PROPERTY AFTER RECEIPT OF THE AGREEMENT, IS EVIDENCE OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT AND YOUR INTENT TO USE THIS PROPERTY FOR A VACATION RENTAL.
Agent, as agent of the owner, hereby rents to Tenant, and Tenant hereby rents from Agent, the vacation property described below (referred to hereafter as the "Premises") on the terms contained in this Agreement.
Check-in is at: 2483 Memorial Hwy, Lake Lure NC 28746.
UPON ARRIVAL: Will receive Door Key(s)/Security Key Card(s).
Directions to your home along with other information will also be provided at this time.
Total number of Occupants:
If you have paid by credit card, we will charge your card on file for the remaining balance 30 days prior to arrival. If you wish to make other arrangements, you will be required to contact us.
NOTE: Tenant`s decision with respect to the purchase of trip interruption/travel insurance will affect Tenant`s right in the event of a mandatory evacuation. See paragraph 13 below.
**Tax rates are calculated as of the time of this Agreement. Tenant shall be responsible for payment of all applicable taxes according to rates in effect at the time of occupancy.
1. Disbursement of Rent and Third Party Fees. Tenant authorizes Agent to disburse up to fifty percent (50%) of the rent set forth in paragraph 3 above to the owner (or as the owner directs) prior to Tenant`s occupancy of the Premises, and the balance of the rent upon the commencement of the tenancy, a material breach of this Agreement by Tenant, or as otherwise permitted under the Vacation Rental Act. Tenant agrees to pay a $25.00 processing fee for any check of Tenant that may be returned by the financial institution due to insufficient funds or because Tenant did not have an account at the financial institution. Tenant also authorizes Agent to disburse prior to Tenant`s occupancy of the Premises any fees owed to third parties to pay for any goods, services, or benefits procured by Agent for the benefit of Tenant, including but not limited to any fees set forth herein payable to Agent for reservation, transfer or cancelation of Tenant`s tenancy.
2. Security Deposit. Any security deposit provided for in paragraph 4 above may be applied to actual damages caused by Tenant as permitted under the Tenant Security Deposit Act. In addition, Agent may deduct from the security deposit the amount of any unpaid long distance or per call telephone charges and cable television charges that are not specifically described in this Agreement (including any addendum hereto) as being included with the Premises. Agent shall apply, account for, or refund Tenant`s security deposit within 45 days following the end of the tenancy.
3. Trust Account. Any advance payment made by Tenant shall be deposited in a trust account with WELLS FARGO BANK located: RUTHERFORDTON NORTH CAROLINA.
4. Tenant Duties. Tenant agrees to comply with all obligations imposed by the Vacation Rental Act on Tenant with respect to maintenance of the Premises, including but not limited to keeping the Premises as clean and safe as the conditions of the Premises permit and causing no unsafe or unsanitary conditions in the common areas and remainder of the Premises that Tenant uses; and notifying Agent in writing of the need of replacement of or repairs to a smoke detector, and replacing the batteries as needed during the tenancy. Tenant agrees not to use the Premises for any activity or purpose that violates any criminal law or governmental regulation and may use the Premises for residential purposes only. Tenant`s breach of any duty contained in this paragraph shall be considered material , and shall result i n the termination of Tenant`s tenancy.
5. Occupancy Limits. Unless otherwise stated, occupancy of the Premises shall be limited to two persons per bedroom, including family, children and Tenant guests. Bedding arrangements in the Premises are portrayed only to illustrate possible sleeping arrangements and may not be taken as a representation of permitted occupancy. Tenant agrees to be responsible for ensuring that maximum permitted occupancy of the Premises is not exceeded during the term of this Agreement, and should contact Agent with any questions regarding permitted occupancy of the Premises.
6. Agent Duties. Agent agrees to provide the Premises in a fit and habitable condition. If at the time Tenant is to begin occupancy of the Premises, Agent cannot provide the Premises in a fit and habitable condition or substitute a reasonably comparable property in such condition, Agent shall refund to Tenant all payments made by Tenant. Agent shall conduct all brokerage activities in regard to this Agreement without respect to the race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, familial status, sexual orientation or gender identity of any tenant.
7. Cancelation. In the event of a cancelation by Tenant, Tenant shall receive a refund of all payments made by Tenant, less an administrative fee of $50.00 if the Premises are re-rented on the terms set forth herein. If the Premises are not re rented on the terms set forth herein, Tenant will not be entitled to a refund of any rent payment made hereunder. Whether or not the Premises are re-rented, Tenant, rather than Agent, shall be responsible for seeking reimbursement of any fees paid by Tenant to Agent for goods, services, or benefits procured by Agent from third parties for the benefit of Tenant that may have been paid out prior to Tenant`s cancelation.
8. Transfer of Premises.
a. If the owner voluntarily transfers the Premises, Tenant has the right to enforce this Agreement against the grantee of the Premises if Tenant`s occupancy under this Agreement is to end 180 days or less after the grantee`s interest in the Premises is recorded. If Tenant`s occupancy is to end more than 180 days after such recordation, Tenant has no right to enforce the terms of this Agreement unless the grantee agrees in writing to honor this Agreement. If the grantee does not honor this Agreement, Tenant is entitled to a refund of all advance rent paid by Tenant (and other fees owed to third parties not already lawfully disbursed). With in 20 days after transfer of the Premises, the grantee or the grantee`s agent is required to: (i) notify Tenant in writing of the transfer of the Premises, the grantee`s name and address, and the date the grantee`s interest was recorded; and (i i) advise Tenant whether Tenant has the right to occupy the Premises subject to the terms of this Agreement or receive a refund of any payments made by Tenant. However, if the grantee engages Agent to continue managing the Premises after the transfer, the grantee shall have no obligation under (i) or (i i) above if this Agreement must be honored under the Vacation Rental Act or if the grantee agrees in writing to honor this Agreement.
b. Upon termination of the owner`s interest in the Premises, whether by sale, assignment, death, appointment of a receiver or otherwise, the owner, owner`s agent, or real estate agent is required to transfer all advance rent paid by Tenant (and other fees owed to third parties not already lawfully disbursed) to the owner`s successor-in-interest within 30 days, and notify Tenant by mail of such transfer and of the transferee`s name and address. However, if Tenant`s occupancy under this Agreement is to end more than 180 days after recordation of the interest of the owner`s successor-in-interest in the Premises, and the successor-in-interest has not agreed to honor this Agreement, all advance rent paid by Tenant (and other fees owed to third parties not already lawfully disbursed) must be transferred to Tenant within 30 days.
c. If the owner`s interest in the Premises is involuntarily transferred prior to Tenant`s occupancy of the Premises, the owner is required to refund to Tenant all advance rent paid by Tenant (and other fees owed to third parties not already lawfully disbursed) within 60 days after the transfer.
9. Mandatory Evacuation. If State or local authorities order a mandatory evacuation of an area that includes the Premises, Tenant shall comply with the order. Upon compliance, Tenant will be entitled to a refund of the prorated rent for each night that Tenant is unable to occupy the Premises because of the order. However, Tenant will not be entitled to a refund if, prior to taking possession of the Premises: (i) Tenant refused insurance offered by Agent that would have compensated Tenant for losses or damages resulting from loss of use of the Premises due to a mandatory evacuation order, or (ii) Tenant purchased such insurance from Agent.
10. Expedited Eviction. If the tenancy created hereunder is for 30 days or less, the expedited eviction procedures set forth in the Vacation Rental Act will apply. Tenant may be evicted under such procedures if Tenant: (i) holds over in possession after Tenant`s tenancy has expired; (ii) commits a material breach of any provision of this Agreement (including any addendum hereto) that according to its terms would result in the termination of Tenant`s tenancy ; (iii) fails to pay rent as required by this Agreement ; or (iv) has obtained possession of the Premises by fraud or misrepresentation.
11. Indemnification and Hold Harmless; Right of Entry; Assignment.Tenant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Agent and the owner from and against any liability for personal injury or property damage sustained by any person (including Tenant`s guests) as a result of any cause, unless caused by the negligent or willful act of Agent or the owner, or the failure of Agent or the owner to comply with the Vacation Rental Act. Tenant agrees that Agent, the owner or their respective representatives may enter the Premises during reasonable hours to inspect the Premises, to make such repairs, alterations or improvements thereto as Agent or owner may deem appropriate, or to show the Premises to prospective purchasers or tenants. Tenant shall not assign this Agreement or sublet the Premises in whole or part without written permission of Agent.
12. Pets. Unless otherwise specifically permitted in this Agreement (including any addendum hereto), no pets shall be allowed on the Premises. Tenant`s breach of this provision shall be considered material , and shall result in the termination of Tenant`s tenancy.
13. Other Terms and Conditions. $50.00 fee will be imposed for key(s)/key card(s) not returned to Carolina Properties office or drop box.
Governing Law; Venue. The parties agree that this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina, and that in the event of a dispute, any legal action may only be instituted in the county where the Property is located.
14. Addenda. Any addenda to this Agreement are described in the following space and attached hereto: Rental Policy
Rental Policy – Important Information
Check-in Check-in time is anytime after 3 p.m. (Eastern Time) at the Carolina Properties Management Office: 2483 Memorial Highway Lake Lure, NC 28746. No guaranteed check-in prior to 3:00 p.m. Early check-in if available is 1:00 pm and a fee of $25.00 will be charged. We urge you to check in during normal business hours so we are available to help you locate your rental if needed and if there are any problems with your rental home so that we may address them the first day of your stay. If arriving after hours please note that non-emergency related items will be addressed the following morning. Late arrivals should be avoided if possible as assistance locating your vacation property is not available after 7:00 pm. **Under no circumstance shall anyone in your party arrive at the home or in driveway prior to picking up the package and key at our office located at: 2483 Memorial Hwy. Lake Lure, NC 28746.
Check-out Checkout time is 10:30 a.m. (Eastern Time). Late checkouts may be available. Late checkout time is 1:00 p.m. and will be charged a $25.00 fee. Checkouts after 1:00 p.m. will be charged the applicable daily rate. No proration available.
Advance Deposit / Balance Due An advance deposit of 50% of the total rental amount must be received in order to confirm your reservation. Checks are accepted up to 45 days prior to arrival. The entire balance must be paid in full no less than 30 days prior to your arrival date. For reservations made less than 30 days before your arrival date, payment in full by MasterCard, Visa, or Discover is required at time of reservation. If full payment has not been received 30 days prior to the arrival date and arrangements have not been made for a late payment, we will consider the reservation canceled. While we will make every attempt to make contact prior to the 30 days, payment responsibility rests with the guest.
Cancelation / Transfer If a confirmed reservation is canceled or transferred, a processing fee of $50.00 will be charged against the Advance Confirmation Deposit. If the cancelation occurs less than 30 days prior to arrival, all funds received will be forfeited, unless the property can be re-rented for the canceled period for the scheduled rent amount. Please allow 30 days from the date we receive your cancelation notice for any of the Advance Confirmation Deposit to be returned (applicable only if the unit was re-rented).
Travel Insurance Carolina Properties Management is pleased to offer travel insurance via CSA Travel Insurance. Although travel insurance is optional, Carolina Properties Management strongly urges you to opt-in, as our policy does not allow refund of rental monies for family emergencies, death, road conditions due to weather, et cetera.
Accidental Damage Protection In lieu of a refundable Security Deposit we have included in each reservation Accidental Rental Damage Protection that covers up to $1,500 in accidental damages, subject to exclusions and limitations on the term of waiver. Please see the link on the booking page to view additional information. Our policy is any Damages exceeding this limit will be the responsibility of Guest(s)/Leaseholder. Exclusions within the coverage specifically limit Guest(s) coverage and do not cover or release Guest from liability for damage due to the following: (a) intentional, willful, reckless, or malicious acts of Guest or others on the premises during the tenancy; (b) damage by pets; (c) theft from the premises of either Owner(s) property or property belonging to Guest; (d) gross negligence of Guest or intentional misuse of furnishings, appliances, equipment, or other amenities provided with the home; (e) damage caused while under the influence of alcohol or drugs; (f) damages to real property resulting from operation of any motorized vehicle by Guest. The coverage of the term of waiver, as well as the exclusions contained therein, provided to Guest shall extend to all members of Guest(s) party and guests thereof. In order to receive coverage under the term of waiver, all damages must be reported to Carolina Properties within 72 hours of occurrence or before check-out date. ** If you do not wish to pay for the damage insurance policy, you may elect to pay a $1500 security deposit at time of booking and said deposit shall be refunded 14 days after departure, less any damages.
Occupancy Each rental lists the maximum occupancy and number of beds available. Please consider all members of your family when making your reservation. Our properties are rented to family groups only and mature persons over the age of 25. If the number of occupants exceeds the reservation number, Carolina Properties reserves the right to refuse occupancy or have the property vacated with no refund of rent. Article 4 of the North Carolina Vacation Rental Act authorizes the rental agent by law to evict a tenant under certain circumstances. Please refer to a copy of the lease, which will be provided and is hereby incorporated by reference. We do not allow fraternities, sororities, school groups, or any group with the intent of having a party. Our homes are intended for family vacations. House parties are strictly prohibited.
Pets Some homes are pet friendly and are so noted at Pet friendly properties accept up to two(2) dogs with the remittance of a non-refundable pet fee. “Visiting” pets are not allowed. It is your responsibility to clean up and properly dispose of any pet waste created by your pet. Any guest found with a pet in a home that is not pet friendly will be required to vacate the premises without refund. This is strictly enforced.
Keys Each reservation will be provided with a set of keys. Keys must be returned to Carolina Properties, either to the office or drop box. A $50.00 fee will be imposed for key(s) / key card that are not returned to Carolina Properties.
Smoking All of our homes are "NO SMOKING." Some homes will allow smoking on outside decks and porches only; please do not discard smoking material on the grounds. Smoking inside any of our homes will result in eviction and forfeiture of rent and additional cleaning fees.
Trash Removal We recommend you bring more trash bags than you think you will need as failure to properly dispose of trash will result in a minimum $50.00 charge. The Arrival / Departure Instructions posted at the home will detail proper disposal. ALL TRASH MUST BE IN BAGS AND TIED CLOSED. NO LOOSE GARBAGE in CANS! Make arrangements in advance if you would like for us to removed bagged trash from the home for your convenience. Minimum charge is $25.00 plus $2.00 per bag.
Parking Due to our mountainous region, parking for each rental home is limited. Please observe the parking limitations as posted under each rental listing. Homes in the gated portion of Riverbend at Lake Lure allow two (2) vehicles. Additional vehicles need to be parked in the lot and those guests will need to carpool to the home. Please contact our office if you have special parking needs. No changes or refunds given due to fear of heights or roads.
Property Equipment Each rental property is privately owned, each has met our basic inventory requirements, and each is decorated and furnished according to the taste of the Owner. All properties include basic furniture and the list of standard equipment. Please be respectful and treat our homes with care and consideration. The person making the reservation for the rental assumes full responsibility for the actions of all guests occupying such rental home and accepts full responsibility of payment of any charges, extra cleanup, damages (non-accidental in nature), et cetera. DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN TO JUMP ON BEDS/FURNITURE OR PLACE HANDS/FEET ON PAINTED WALLS. Most homes have locked closets, boathouses, or utility areas that are not included in the rental. Please respect the privacy of these areas.
Pool Tables Select units have pool tables. Please use care when using the pool table in your unit. There will be a $50.00 minimum charge to replace broken pool sticks. If the felt on the pool table is damaged a fee of no less than $350.00 will be charged.
Hot Tubs and/or Jacuzzis Do not use foaming agents (such as bubble bath, etc) of any kind. They may cause severe damages to the mechanical parts of the tub an you will be charged a cleaning fee of $50.00 for the removal of the foaming agents. Additionally, you will be charged for any damages to the tub as a result of the foaming agent. For Jacuzzis or whirlpools, please do not turn on the timer switch for the jets until the tub is filled above the jets, for this will air-lock your jets or burn out the monitor, either of which result in you being billed for the damage. Hot tub covers are not to be walked on (even by small children), sat upon, or used as sleds. The cost to repair or replace these covers starts at around $300.00. You will be charged for damages from misuse.
Insects Guests may occasionally encounter small amounts of ladybugs, flies, bees, wasps, etc. A licensed pest control company professionally treats each unit on a regular basis, however you are visiting a mountainous area and occasionally pests make their way inside. No refunds or discounts given in these instances.
Good neighbor policies Many of our rental properties are located in mix use neighborhoods that include short-term guests and year round residents. Please be considerate and respectful of neighboring properties and their rights to privacy and quiet enjoyment. Sound carries, especially on or near the lake. Please observe quiet times from 11 pm each evening to 6 am each morning. Do not trespass or use items or amenities belonging to another property. The person making the reservation for the rental assumes full responsibility (legally and financially) for the actions of all quests occupying such rental home.
Gas / Charcoal Grills Gas and charcoal grills have been very difficult to maintain due to abuse and failure to clean by the previous guests. We will make every effort to insure the grill is clean and the tank is adequately full prior to your arrival. We ask that you help us by cleaning the grill after your use.
Transfer If circumstances require (including, but not limited to, power outage, well issue, etc.), Carolina Properties reserves the right to substitute comparable accommodations. If comparable accommodations are not available, then guest may choose form available properties at the published rate or receive a refund.
Standard Provisions Minimum standard provisions provided including kitchen wares, linens, towels, wastebaskets, et cetera.
Staples You must bring soap products, paper products, toiletries, food, trash bags and other necessities. *An initial set up of trash can liners, toilet tissue and paper towels (at the kitchen sink) will be provided. We also recommend you bring your own beach towels; **we do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home for outdoor activities. There are several small convenience & specialty stores; an Ingles grocery store is located within an easy distance on Highway 9.
Housekeeping All rentals include cleaning and linens. Rates quoted for each rental property do include linens and cleaning service before and after your stay. Upon Departure guests are required to put dishes in dishwasher (if applicable) and run, take out trash and dispose of as indicated on instructional sheet posted in home, remove all linens from beds and place where indicated on instructional sheet posted in home, place top comforters/pillow shams at end of bed rather than in bathroom with wet/dirty linens and cleaning staff will wash separately, remove all personal items from rental property, remove all food items from refrigerator/cupboards. The home should be left in the state in which it was found regarding placement of furnishings, etc. Additional fee(s) will be charged if these steps are not taken prior to departure or if the property is left in an unacceptable condition.
Mid-week Maid This service is available if you require a mid-week cleaning. Please contact Carolina Properties Management for rates.
Water and Septic Most of the homes in our remote location are on well and septic systems. Septic systems are very effective; however, they will clog up if improper material is flushed at anytime. Feminine products/baby diaper wipes/etc MUST be disposed of in trash containers rather than by flushing. Private wells occasionally have a harmless yet distinct odor.
Boats Some types of boats may be rented at various locations, however you must make advance reservations. If you wish to bring your own boat and you are not a Lake Lure property owner, a permit must be obtained from the Town of Lake Lure. For current permit fees please visit or contact the Town Hall at .
No Rebates / No Refunds No refunds will be made for breakdown or malfunction of appliances (TV, VCR, DVD, Air Conditioner, Heater, Jacuzzi, Hot Tub, et cetera) although every effort will be made to secure timely repairs. NO REFUNDS OF ANY KIND WILL BE GRANTED FOR INCLEMENT WEATHER, power outages, water, cable/satellite outages, the occasional pest (dead or alive), and location of rental home, type of road ways or driveways leading to your vacation property. We encourage you to purchase travel insurance. We reserve the right to substitute comparable accommodations without notice or liability should the unit be out of order.
Lost and Found We make every effort to locate and return lost items, but will not be responsible for things you lost that we don`t find! When you leave something behind, call Carolina Properties Management and we will return it if we find it! We urge you to look over the home thoroughly to collect your belongings. There is a $25.00 fee plus postage for returning items. Lost and found items unclaimed after 30 days are turned over to local charities.
Repairs and General Maintenance It is the goal of Carolina Properties to provide you with a trouble-free vacation; but as we all know, things will break or stop running unexpectedly. Carolina Properties has contracted with several full time repair companies. While we cannot guarantee HVAC systems, water heaters, and other appliances, we do guarantee that repairs will be made in a timely manner.
Disclosures All monies received by agent will be held in a trust account with Wells Fargo Bank, Rutherfordton, NC, a federally insured institution.
Tenants agree to indemnify and hold harmless Carolina Properties Management and Rental Property Owner from and against any liability for personal injury or property damage sustained by Tenant/any person (including Tenant’s guests) as a result of any cause, unless caused by the negligent or willful act of Agent or the owner, or the failure of Agent or the owner to comply with the Vacation Rental Act.
Every effort has been made to assure that all descriptions, prices, and locations are accurate. However, descriptions, prices, and locations can change without notice. Carolina Properties will not be responsible for errors or changes nor for inclement weather.
Tenant agrees that Tenant has received and read any such addenda, and that they shall constitute an integral part of this Agreement.
THE NORTH CAROLINA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATION AS TO THE LEGAL VALIDITY OR ADEQUACY OF ANY PROVISION OF THIS FORM IN ANY SPECIFIC TRANSACTION. USE OF THIS FORM IS NOT INTENDED TO IDENTIFY THE USER AS A REALTOR®.
Thank you, for choosing Carolina Properties.
We look forward to your arrival and will do everything possible to provide you a wonderful and worry free stay.
We are so fortunate to be living in this area of North Carolina. Lake Lure is absolutely beautiful, Mill Spring offers a World Class Equestrian Center, and Chimney Rock has Hiking and Rock Climbing at Chimney Rock State Park.
Our goal is to assure you a wonderful and carefree stay!
Carolina Properties was established in 1999 and we are here to assist you with all of your Real Estate and Vacation Rental needs in and around the Lake Lure area of Western North Carolina to include: Chimney Rock, Mill Spring, Lake Adger and more!
We are the answer for the out of state or busy homeowner who needs complete care of their investment property or vacation home in Western North Carolina. We provide all services required for the management of your property.