Central Tokyo with great access to most of scenic spots.
@4 min-walk from station to apartment
@3 min-walk to Shinjuku National Park
@10 min-walk to Shinjuku
@15 min-subway to Tokyo
@11 min-subway to Shibuya
@13 min-subway to Harajuku
My apartment locates in the center of Tokyo. You may reach most of the scenic spots by walk or by subway in less than 25 minutes.
Although the apartment is inside the residential district, you may find facilities such as the restaurants, convenient stores (about 6 around the apartment), cafeteria, gym, etc. within a 5-minutes walk distance.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests are welcome to access everything inside the room with special care:-), including
- Free Pocket-WiFi
- Double size sofa-bed (140cm x 200cm)
- single size sofa bed (100cm x 200cm)
- single size sleeping good*2 (100cm x 200cm)
- Air conditioner
- Wash machine
- Tableware (dishes, glasses, etc)
- Shampoo & Body soap
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Keys will be waiting for you in the locker when you do the check-in. This allows you to do the check-in 24/7 even you will arrive in the late night or early morning. You will receive detail information when the reservation is confirmed.
Of course I will be happy to say hello to you if time allows:-) And you can find me via the Airbnb message or phone if you have any emergency. Please do not hesitate to let me know if you will need any assistance here in Tokyo.
Due to the location of my apartment, big noise is not allowed especially at night. It will be appreciated if you can keep the voice down (or your music) even if you are very excited talking with each other. The baby or little children are also expected to keep the voice down too:-)
- Absolute NO smoke. NO pet. NO party.
- Families with little children shall be very careful
- No music or big sound in the room. It will be complained by our neighbors and police will come by.
- It is OK to use air conditioner during the whole night but please turn it off when you go out.
- Please take off your shoes when you get in the room.
- The wooden floor is very delicate, please pay attention with your luggage.
Cet hôte a 116 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I love my hometown, Tokyo, and I am willing to make new friends. I believe that making friends is the best way to see the world, so here I take my first step froward hoping to meet special someone all over the world. I will be more than glad when someone shows their appreciation to my place, and I am also open to hear all the voices from my guests. Anyway. Hello, welcome, and have a great time then:-p