Apartment right in the centre of Granada with fantastic views. Very peaceful, atmospheric, and rustic in nature, it has many windows, which makes it nice and airy on hot summer days.
A one bedroom apartment in the historic Albaicin, Granada. Perfect for couples or groups of up to three people.
- Comfortable double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers, heaters.
- Free wifi throughout the apartment
- Sofa bed in the living room.
- Fantastic panoramic views from both the bedroom and living room.
- Open-plan kitchen with microwave oven, electric hob and refrigerator.
- Bath and shower facilities, hot water boiler and a washing machine.
- The lounge/dining area is spacious and sunny, with two sofa beds, (1 single, 1 double), a shelf unit, dining table and chairs.
- A portable electric heater is available for cold evenings and a fan for the summer. All bed linen and towels are provided. Also crockery, kitchen utensils etc.
- Bath with hand held shower.
- Cleaning services can be provided upon request.
There are beautiful views of the Alhambra palace and surroundings from two balconies, and as it's south facing, is usually flooded with sunlight. It is located in the Albaicin, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and close to Plaza Del Mirador for unrivalled views of the Alhambra Palace. Nearby is the River Darro and the lively Plaza Nueva, which has plentiful tapas bars, restaurants etc, and a majestic cathedral.
It is only one and a quarter hours to the Alpujarras and its "White Villages" - wonderful walking territory!
Less than one hour away are the Sierra Nevada mountains for winter skiing.
- Granada is not a car friendly city, as parking is difficult (further details on request). However, public transport and taxis are plentiful and efficient. From the centre of Granada it is half an hour to Granada airport, one and a half hours by bus to Malaga airport.
- Seville, Cordoba, Malaga and the coast are all easily accessible by a good bus sevice.
Minimum stay: 2 nights.
After 1 week there is a sliding scale, and we will be happy to quote a price for the number of days you wish to stay.
(Monthly prices negotiable)
Accès des voyageurs
The whole apartment.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We meet guests on arrival and are available whenever the guests have any questions or issues.
Remember to reserve your tickets for the Alhambra with anticipation.
No smoking in the apartment and no children under 5 (due to staircase).
I am a social worker, artist and doula based in Granada. I have two children, and enjoy traveling, taking pictures, painting, volunteering, dancing and spending time with people.