Fully furnished apartment melting popular and famous fashion elements together with traditional Japanese room design! It is located in Shinjuku area and near all the downtown districts! You can catch a train and easily get around the whole city!
-- Entire rented
-- 1 Bedroom(1 single size fold-out sleeper sofa / 3 single size Tatami futon sets)
-- 1 Dining room
-- Kitchen room
-- 1 Unit Bathroom (shower and toilet are in the same room)
-- Doraemon's Japanese cabinet (2 single size Tatami futon sets)
1 single size fold-out sleeper sofa (1 Guest)
3 single size Tatami futon sets (3 Guests) - These three sets are prepared onto the bedroom's tatami floor
2 single size Tatami futon sets are prepared inside the Japanese cabinet (2 Guests) - As you know that the famous cartoon character Doraemon (or named Do la A Dream) sleeps inside the cabinet, and so many people, especially the kids, they are quite curious about the feeling of sleeping inside a cabinet. That's why I designed this part! If you or your kids fancy Japanese animation culture then this will be an amazing chance to feel the sleeping method and atmosphere as same as Doraemon feels. I reckon your kids will like and enjoy it!
MAXIMUM - 6 Guests
COMFORTABLY - 3 Adults (plus 2 kids that under the height of 150cm is quite perfect as well)
Accès des voyageurs
★BEDDING and ROOM★
-- 1 single size fold-out sleeper sofa (100x200cm)
-- 3 single size Tatami futon sets onto the tatami floor (100x200cm)
-- 2 single size Tatami futon sets inside the Japanese cabinet (83x170cm)
-- Dresser mirror
-- Tatami table with cushions
-- Storage unit
-- Small stand light
-- Japanese cabinets
-- Curtains in room
-- 6 pillows in total
*Some foreigners can't sleep well on Japanese futons, therefore we prepare soft mattress and hope you will have a good sleep with:)*
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★
-- Pocket Wi-Fi
-- Low table
-- Clothes stand
-- Washing machine
-- Laundry detergent / Fabric softener
-- Air conditioning
-- Iron / Iron board
-- Stand mirror
-- First aid kit
-- Refrigerator / Microwave
-- 1 Induction hob
-- Plates / Glassess / Mugs
-- Knife / Folks / Spoons / Chopsticks
-- Pot and Pans / Frying Pan
-- Kitchen knife / Cutting board
-- Dish Washing Liquid and Sponge
-- Garbage Net/Dust rags
-- Sorting trash cans
-- Bathtub and shower with hot water
-- Washing basin
-- Free soap, shampoo,conditioner and toilet paper
-- Body sponge
-- Face foam
-- Hand soap
-- Hair Dryer
-- Bath towels (1 per guest)
-- Hand towel
-- Face towel
-- Stand mirror
-- First aid kit
★WASHING MACHINE AMENITIES★
-- Washing machine
-- Laundry detergent / Fabric softener
-- Washing products
Échanges avec les voyageurs
This will be your own private house while you are in Tokyo. So I basically respect your privacy. I keep in touch with my guests via Airbnb message system. But if you wish to communicate with me in face to face, that would be my pleasure.
I do enjoy to invite foreign guests to my residence and have dinner or lunch together with my family. I live with my wife, 11 years old daughter and 9 years old son. If you want to try local Japanese homemade dishes or feel atmosphere of local people's daily life, please do not hesitate to ask. My apartment is located only 2 minute walk from JR Mitaka station.
*If you need to store your luggage before check-in or after check-out,I suggest using a coin locker at Yotsuya Station
*The key will be on-site waiting for you, so you can conveniently check in after check-in time
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 3PM or Anytime after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
- Check-out is at 10AM or anytime before.
*Early check-ins and late check-outs may be possible if there is no previous/next guest checking out/in.I can only confirm with you 24 hours before your arrival.
1.2 Can I store my luggage before check-in/ after check-out ?
- Please confirm with me 24 hours before your check-in/out date.If not possible,please use a coin locker at Yotsuya Station as it is safe and convenient.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
One Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK. (Please let us know your expected arrival time)
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
-- Age 0 to Age 2: FREE!(Doesn't count as a guest)
-- Age over 2 but under 4: Usual additional fee 50% OFF!(Doesn't count as a guest)
-- Over 4 but under 6:Usual additional fee 25% OFF!(Counts as a guest)
Sorry, there is no baby bed available.
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (Extra guests fee)
2) Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
Price will fluctuate during peak seasons, holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates on the calendar to see the current price for those days.
5. Will I get charged for the deposit ?
- Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.
When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit.
Thank you for taking a look at my listing(^^)/
Please let me know anything you want to know about the apartment or the neighborhood.
As my apartment is in a residential building and not a hotel, please be mindful and respectufl of the neighbors as they are your own.
I listed rules that will be necessary to follow while staying at my apartment. Please read and only place a reservation if you accept to aggree to them.
Check-in time: 15:00 - Check-out time: 10:00
1. Please take off your shoes at the entry.
2. Please be VERY quiet in the hallways and around the residence at all time as to not bother the other residents.
3. Quiet hours are from 9PM to 7AM.
4. Smoking is forbidden. Do not smoke on premises (including from the balcony or windows, hallways, etc).
5. Do not use fire inside the apartment.
6. Partying or any other type of loud behavior is forbidden.
7. The instructions for throwing aways the garbage is in the house manual. If you are uncertain how to proceed, please leave the garbage inside the room.
8. Visiting, bothering or speaking with the neighbors is strictly forbidden.
9. Turn EVERYTHING off when leaving and lock the door
10. Do not use the towels or linens in the closet. They are for the next guests. Use the washing machine to wash your towels.
11. If the interphone rings, please ignore it. The person ringing is expecting to speak to the home owner.
12. Airbnb is not common in Japan yet. If anybody asks, please simply say you are a friend of Yoshio.
13. Room cleaning starts at 10:00 on check-out day. Do not negotiate for a late check-out. Please accept this condition BEFORE booking.
14. The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service.
15. It is forbidden for anyone other than the guests to access the apartment.
16. If there are kids staying at the apartment, please keep an eye on them at all time. I do not take responsibility if an accident occurs and they get injured during their stay.
17. Keep the apartment clean.
18. If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. The exact price will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost.(Expect the cost to be from 200 USD $ to 400 USD $).
19. Do not have anything shipped to the aparment. If you need help with this matter, please contact me and I will help you have your stuff shipped at a nearby pick-up center.
20. Lastly, I simply ask you to have consideration towards the apartment and the neighbors as if they were your own.
-- I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
I can speak English and Chinese as well as Japanese.
I hope you enjoy Japan a lot!
I would be very glad if I can support your stay in Japan because I also love traveling abroad and was supported by local people many times.
Also since I have been living in Tokyo for very long, I am sure that I will be able to assist you to make your trip plan or even able to help you finding good restaurants nearby or in the major tourist spots.
I have listed my recommendation such as restaurants, sightseeing spots and shops into the guidebook on my listing. Please check them and enjoy neighborhood of my apartment as well as Shinjuku, Shibuya and other famous spots. You must be able to feel local atmosphere.
Please feel free to ask any questions. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
If you don't mind and would like to help me out, please add my listing to your Airbnb favorites. It would be of GREAT HELP.
★First time Airbnb users | 新用户优惠 | Airbnbを初めて利用する方へ★
Get a 30$ discount coupon by signing up using this referral link.