World class views including the iconic Remarkables Mountain Range, four generous bedrooms each with an ensuite bathroom, an open plan kitchen / dining entertainment area flowing to two separate living spaces both with decks.
Positioned in one of Queenstown's sought after enclaves elevated overlooking the lake, twelve the terrace is a recently renovated mid century luxury home.
World class views including the iconic Remarkables Mountain Range, four generous bedrooms each with an ensuite bathroom, an open plan kitchen / dining entertainment area flowing to two separate living spaces both with decks are the hallmarks of this property.
Beautifully styled with an eclectic mix of hand picked furniture and artworks which tastefully enhance the design and form focus of the interior of this home.
Added luxuries include a Geneva sound system, iPad, bicycles to enjoy nearby tracks as well as a wood fired hot tub culminate to offer guests the ultimate in luxury and relaxation.
A short ten minute stroll along the lake front and through the Botanical Gardens, allows guests to experience the vitality of Queenstown and its abundance of superb restaurants.
Bedroom & Bathroom Configurations:
Bedroom 1 = Queen bed with ensuite
Bedroom 2 = Queen bed with ensuite
Bedroom 3 = Super King or 2x Single Beds with ensuite
Bedroom 4 = Super King or 2x SIngle Beds with ensuite
Échanges avec les voyageurs
A New Zealand Sotheby's International Realty Luxury Rental Homes representative will meet you at the property on arrival to orientate you with the house and to handover the keys.
Guests need to be aware that a home is currently being built next door to the property.
Minimum stay 3 nights, with 4 night minimum stay during Easter and 5 night minimum stay during Peak seasons.
A standard departure cleaning charge has been built into your nightly rental.
Bookings made for 7 nights or more will receive one complimentary mid-stay clean per week (basic clean plus linen change).
• Strictly no smoking indoors. Smoking outside is permitted, but please dispose of your cigarette butts safely. If any smoking takes place indoors then it is the guest who will have to pay the costs for the property to be professionally cleaned, de-fumigated or re-painted.
• No animals or pets.
• Please place all rubbish in the bins provided.
• Please leave the house in a tidy condition at the end of your stay. If any excessive cleaning is required at the end of your stay then the extra costs will be passed onto you as the guest.
• Guests making a booking and any additional guests must be over 21 years of age, unless accompanied by a suitable parent or guardian.
• The number of adults and children to occupy the property must be stated at the time of booking and must not exceed the allowed number of guests.
• This property is a residential dwelling and is to be used strictly for residential purposes by the guest(s) and the number of occupants nominated at the time of booking. The property is not to be used for any other purpose, without written authority from New Zealand Sotheby’s Luxury Rental Homes.
• The use of the property for a function, party, wedding, or any other form of event is strictly prohibited.
À partir du 15 décembre 2017 - 7 janvier 2018, la durée minimum de séjour est de 5 nuits.
Cet hôte a 124 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
New Zealand Sotheby's International Realty Luxury Rental Homes offers you the opportunity to experience some of Queenstown's most discreet and unique homes for your luxury escape and holidays.
With access to our extensive portfolio of homes throughout the greater Queenstown area, your stay is ensured to be exclusive, private and utmost enjoyable, whether you wish to partake in the region's natural playground or totally relax and take in the breathtaking surrounds.
Queenstown is home to the world's southern most wine-producing region and the globally renowned and rewarded local pinot noir. With more than 150 eateries to choose from, there is a dining experience for every palette.
We offer a year round premium service on accommodation requests be it large or small. Whether you know exactly what you are looking for or need our professional assistance, we are dedicated to delivering a friendly, specialized service to ensure your holiday accommodation requirements are met.