This downtown apartment is a spacious 1 bedroom + a den w/free parking. Location is central to downtown living with Robson St. only steps away along with Stanley Park close by. The location is close to restaurants, shops and transit. Only a few blocks away from the seawalk and convention center.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to the whole apartment.
Guests have access to the gym located inside the building.
Guests have access to the underground parking.
All I ask is that you treat this residence the exact same way that you would want a guest to treat your own home ;) Please also acknowledge the following:
- Please note that I only hand keys to the person who booked the reservation.
- All guests must be accounted for in the reservation. This means all guests entering the residence/building at any point in time counts as a guest--in other words, the definition of a guest is not limited to only those people planning on sleeping inside the unit, but to all guests planning to be inside the unit at any given time.
For example, if 8 people are going to "hang out" inside the unit, but only 2 people plan on sleeping over, then the guest count selected during the booking should be "8" not "2". Any extra guests not disclosed before arrival will lead to an immediate termination of the reservation and full charge of your damage deposit.
- No parties/events. If this rule is not followed, the full security deposit will be charged and you will be immediately removed from the unit.
- Not for commercial use or special occasions without pre-approval (weddings, bachelor parties, birthdays, commercials, bridal showers, photo shoots, etc.). I will consider your request if you notify me in advance. Failure to inform me in advance will lead to a termination of your reservation and full charge of your security deposit.
- Please note that this is a smoke-free/drug-free environment. If any smoking/drugs are detected either in the unit or in the common areas of the building, the full security deposit will be charged and you will be removed from the unit.
- My building does not allow pets of any kind to be brought into the unit. If any pets are brought into the unit, the full security deposit will be charged.
- No excessive noise or loud music. Quiet hours start at 10:00pm. If any noise complaints are reported by neighbours or building management, the full security deposit will be charged and you will be immediately removed from the unit.
- Please ensure you have adequate traveler's insurance to cover any illness or accidents that may occur during your stay.
- Most importantly, enjoy your stay and have fun!
No pets allowed.
No parties or events.
No loud noises after 10 pm (as per strata).
Comply with all strata rules.
Lost keys-$25 to replace
Lost fob-$100 to replace
I was born in Hong Kong, but I've lived in Vancouver most of my life. I've traveled to many places around the world, both for work and pleasure, and one of the best things about traveling is meeting new people (oh and the food!). I love spending time with my family and friends as they are what I cherish most in this world.